• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime Charcter Drawings (revival)

gilbertman

Where am I?
    Years
    Lizzie said:
    They all look great, only I think Jackson's head is a little too far out and neck's a bit long, might want to bring his head back a little and his neck a bit shorter. Shuana's head is a bit too large for her sholders so it looks sort of odd, you might want to make it smaller. Bashou (the one with the white hair) is folding his arms, the arm that is resting undernethe, is way to thick for the hand, it should definetly be shortend, other that that i'd say you made the shadeing's great, the charectors are drawn with amazing skill, and I'n loving the backrounds!

thanks you for the feedback alright, i fixed Jackson's neck problem, as for Shauna, her head is actually the right size all the pics ive seen of her her head is actually quite large, the Bashou thing, ahhh i dont really care and the hips, i know i dont have the time to go back and fix em but im going to keep that in mind when i do anymore, so thank you for pointing those stuff out

alright i got some more done so here are some:

Duplica:

another orange island gym leader Sissy or Cissy or however you spell it:

Drew:

enjoy and as always comments are welcome

gilbertman

Where am I?
    Years
    Ridley-X4 said:
    Lovely, just plain lovely. <3_<3

TALK ABOUT TALENT, MAN!!!!!

wow thank you

well here are two that i just finished, they took me a while

Archie:

Maxie:

and an orginal charcter Karla:

and right now im going to start on a revised version of Steven so ill have that up in about 2 hours, unless i get sidetracked

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    WWWWWWWOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDDDEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRUUL! but has the Kawaii boys [ASH,GARY,RICHIE].you don't have to though.I love these so much! you all inspirted me to do art works so there sould here in a be month.

gilbertman

Where am I?
    Years
    maya miyazono said:
    WWWWWWWOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDDDEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRUUL! but has the Kawaii boys [ASH,GARY,RICHIE].you don't have to though.I love these so much! you all inspirted me to do art works so there sould here in a be month.

okay thanks and what? the second setence i dont understand, and im glad youve been inspired

well i got a couple more

Julie:

and my favorite AG character Kanata:

and here is a coparison of Steven's head, a lot of people thought steven's head was wrong so im redoing him but here is the head diffrence, just a note the head will be shrunken of course

as always comments are welcome

gilbertman

Where am I?
    Years
    lugia65 said:
    I love The way Drew came out you did a great job on the shine in his hair

And I LOVE ARCHIE AND MAXIE!! But I love the backgrounds on them even more that is very cool >=D

Keep up the swell job

im glad you guys like them, hehehe you said swell, thats silly, but thanks
    well ive got several more drawings to show so here they are:

Juliet:

Koga:

sheesh, Koga was one of these characters, i found almost no screenshots of him so it very hard to determine what he wears, so i had to base hime off of one screen shot from the anime from like his shoulders up and then based the rest of off a sprite, also i worked off of my memory of the time i did see that episode which was quite a while ago

Trinity:

one thing i like to do is take characters that may have been forgotten with time and draw them, thats what prompted me to draw Trinity

well there you go, questions? comments? feel free to post em, also if there is a specific character you'd like to be seen done whether from the games or the anime you can request me to make em cuz ive got pics of just about every character that has appeared in the anime and its hard for me to choose what to draw, man i wish Unown whould get some pics of steven in his suit so i can draw him, cuz i like my drawings to be as accurate as possible

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    i Mean could you do Gary,ash ,richie togeather throwing pokeballs? kawaii is cute in japan. I love your art work hope your proud of them.

DarkPhoenix

Ashes of Sorrow
    Years
    The new Steven heaqd is just p[lain brillaint. I would say my favorite thus far would have to be the Maxie and Archie ones. They are just awsome!

gilbertman

Where am I?
    Years
    well thanks for the comments everyone

HEY its phantom_bugsy hows it goin'? man if Sppf doesnt get back up everyone will come here

and if you liked Steven's head you'll like Steven:

i was never satified witht the first Steven but this one i like very much,

next is Bailey:

and Tobihiro:

well ive got more on the way and if theyre is any character youd like to see drawn or drawin or whatever dont hesitate to ask

*Edit* wow i really need to look on the internet for character pictures i just found some of Tobihiro, i kinda messed his clothing up i guess ill have to fix that

Last edited:

lugia65

*left forever*
    Years
    *Looks at the amazingness of the Steven pic* today I can die a happy person....

*prints and sticks in her notebook* The personality, the eyes, that smile, and his l337 suit... You should be proud of the way you captured him Gilbertman ^^ You certainly made me happy >=]

gilbertman

Where am I?
    Years
    im really glad you guys like steven he was one i really had a vision in my mind that i wanted him to look like and since he's one of my favorite charcters i had to make him perfect and since i know alot of people like steven i tried my best, and it was actually because of you phantom_bugsy that i did Tobihiro i remember somewhere you said he was hot so i had no idea who i was going to do so i decided to do him although i gotta change him cuz i found a pic of him and i did his clothing a bit wrong so im going to change that..... well after all that here are a couple more:
    Akiko:

Elite 4 member Drake:

and all the way from back in the indigo series Lara:

currently im working on the Kimono/Eevee Sisters and Tommy the guy with the Swampert so ill probably post those tomarrow, maybe

and again thanks for your support!

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 15, 2011
    Awesome!!!!!! I especially like Lara! Drakes mouth looks weired though. Its not often you see a smile go beyond its moustache. XD

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    Gilbertman, I have longly admired your work and your effort. I also do anime characters from Pokemon but unlike you, I do different views and very different poses. I suggest you try different poses when you're done with the characters. You've done a superior job but there is a problem. It isn't as hard to draw like you draw but people think it takes much practice. People give you a little too much credit. No, it isn't your fault. People need someone to look up to though so I'll let it pass. Sorry if my post didn't make any sense. 7/10 for niceness but -3 for lack of pose change.

Back