• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime clothing

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    We will talking about the Cloth wear by the Character of Pokemon.
    Ya, I know that Serena's new outfit is too weird , complicated and nobody would go outside wearing something like that.
    But I'm here to talk about Ash's Outfit , I never find them cool.
    Specially since he always wear those sleeveless Jacket , Those outfit never make him look like a Badass Boy.
    I would prefer if Ash wear something simply yet badass like this--
    Spoiler:

Oh By the way , Alain's Outfit is even worst ! He look like he's cosplaying a Gennie!

Last edited:

Shirona

[span="font-size: 18px; font-family: Abril Fatface
    Years
    • Seen May 10, 2019
    That even more generic clothing isn't gonna be winning any awards Famon

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • We will talking about the Cloth wear by the Character of Pokemon.
    Ya, I know that Serena's new outfit is too weird , complicated and nobody would go outside wearing something like that.
    But I'm here to talk about Ash's Outfit , I never find them cool.
    Specially since he always wear those sleeveless Jacket , Those outfit never make him look like a Badass Boy.
    I would prefer if Ash wear something simply yet badass like this--
    Spoiler:

Oh By the way , Alain's Outfit is even worst ! He look like he's cosplaying a Gennie!

Gennie? He looks like a cosplaying Frogadier with that bubble scarf...

Years
  • I love Serena's new outfit as well as her old one tbh :p

What I love about Serena's new outfit compared to her original one is that the new one has more colour to it, whereas the old one was just red and black with some pink. The new one has that same colour scheme present although the pink (as in her dress) is more lighter, but then you throw in the blue ribbon and the brown boots and that makes her stand out more.

I don't really care for Ash's attire and it seems unoriginal to me, especially the hat.

Ash's clothing tends to be based on the male protagonist of the region's games, but they all stick to a specific colour scheme which makes his designs iconic.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    If it were up to me I'd have Ash dress up in something Doctor-esque, probably like Doctor 10.

Back