• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

anime getting to repetitive?

Vernikova

Banned
Years
  • I wish. Cartoon Network's Adult Swim was debating showing a few of those shows, but the Network decided not to air them since they would have to heavily edit those types of shows. Sci-Fi showed Ninja Scroll for a bit, but it was also edited.

As I said, it depends on where you air it. I'd like to know what some of those debated shows are though. Just out of interest of course.

The pattern of the anime most likely won't break anytime soon. They may add a few things in here and there but it'll stay the same.

ReyRey-Pyon

THREAD KILLER
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Feb 6, 2015
    The funny thing is tyT the fandom seems to want it to be repetitive
    Nothing new

Omg misty come back bawwwwww ;-;
    Omg team rockets new motto bawww
    Omfg sinnih sux ther r only 151 pokemon we shud go bak 2 kanto

The games are repetitive
    The cartoon is repetitive
    Deal with it because thats pretty much how it'll be for the next 500 episodes Cx

Famardy

I <3 Cassidy! =3
    Years
  • I've stopped watching it after the Johto League Champion saga. I mean the whole show is just a god damn rehash over and over but with new characters and Pokemon. It just really gets old fast. The Kanto, Orange Islands (even though Tracy sucks), and Johto Journeys are the best sagas. But beyond that, its just crap. I can't believe its still running though, I mean is anyone suck of this show already?

Years
  • I stopped watching after the Johto episodes also, I hated the Hoenn saga. Though I will watch it if it happens to be on tv when im bored... other than that I dont rush to see a new episode anymore like when I did with Kanto/Johto episodes.

Years
    • Seen May 16, 2014
    What irritates me about the Pokemon episodes is that Team Rocket appears in every single episode! They've become bigger wusses than before in the D/P series.

Back