• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime-Rush In Look For Anime Writers!

Blaze

Shine On~
Years
  • well you know what i call him that now so get used it to it

hmph

lets go GREGGY!

boo yeah grandma

and who knows i got another staffer that could help too ^^

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
  • All I really have is some funky character summaries. O.o

And I've been considering rewatching Fullmetal Alchemist (Hagaren) so I might do Episode Summaries on that. :P

...and I shall be doing Tamer summaries whenever Sean sends me the episodes. <___<

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
  • You mean "accepted", "excepted" is, like, the opposite XD.

Greggy, aren't you gonna pull Richie up for calling you Greggy? Richie, you can call him GERG. XD

Nightfall

Darkness.....
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Oct 6, 2004
    Jedi_Amara what is the big deal? I sense someone has control issues.

JKaizer Oh please like Greggy is bad, my name is Don but you dont hear me yelling when people call me Donny.

Like they say "pick your battles" and this one is just a waste of everyone's time

Nightfall

Darkness.....
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Oct 6, 2004
    Flaming the mod's?

Man are you going to get a kick out of who I am when I finally reveal myself, it is so hard keeping this alias up, however I must for the sake of the forum.

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
  • It's so obvious who you are! -_-;;;

And you've already earned yourself a topic in the lounge, can't wait to see what happens

Nightfall

Darkness.....
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Oct 6, 2004
    Oh my, I am sorry to break it to you but this isn't Kyle.

I hope I don't get hated for my comments tonight, I know if I said it under my real name you wouldn't be this defensive............

Back