• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime Watchers Club

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
    I didn't even know they had an anime. I only started readin th manga over winter break. And I'm behind a good number of chapters.

Chad -

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2012
    The manga is better, IMO. But you should try the movie when you finish reading the manga. xD

Is anybody watching The Legend of the Legendary Heroes?

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
    Never heard of it. I may give it a look in my spare time after I try some other manga. Also I can believe the Break Blade manga is better than the anime. This is true in a lot of cases.

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
    Nope haven't heard of that either. Everyone here is making me feel like I live under a rock or something, lol.

Chad -

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2012
    The one with the blind kid? Yea. I watched a couple of episodes. It's not bad. It's depressing sometimes. I only picked it up for the harem xD

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    The one with the blind kid? Yea. I watched a couple of episodes. It's not bad. It's depressing sometimes. I only picked it up for the harem xD
    I did too kinda xD
    But, it turned out to be not haremish. It was good. Beyond my expectations.

Chad -

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2012
    I am thinking of re-watching all of my dropped anime series.

What about K-ON? It has MANY fans and its rating is very high, but I can't help but feel I will hate it :\ Did anybody watch it and like it?

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019

What about K-ON? It has MANY fans and its rating is very high, but I can't help but feel I will hate it :\ Did anybody watch it and like it?
    I've only seen the first episode :3

Watch Rosario+Vampire :D

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years

You could always just give it a try. If you don't like the first episode or two drop it.

Chad -

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2012
    I did try K-ON just today (three episodes), and it was not so bad, but not so good either to keep me interested.

Instead I started watching a short anime; Natsume Yuujinchou. It's pretty good and main character looks cool.

Chad -

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2012
    Yes, it is 13 episodes (the first season, which I am watching now). xD

Chad -

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2012
    Lol. I finished only one series in one day. It was Angel Beats. I got so hung up on it and watched it for 5 hours straight. I died afterward and my eyes turned red xD

Back