• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime Watchers Club

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
    I see you have discovered torrents. Back in the day tha as the only way I watched anime when it came to computers. I got to rewatch so many series that I loved. Like Rurouni Kenshin

Chad -

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2012
    This club sure dies quickly without, Nature (Charizard). -_- Somebody save this from the silence!

Who knows or has watched Isekai no Seikishi Monogatari? I started watching this like 2 days ago, and it's now one of the best anime I have ever watched!

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I am glad you enjoyed that anime Chad. ^^ I don't think I heard that one before.

Wow, thanks guys for keeping this club alive. ^^ I haven't really watched anything new as this point. Just been watching Naruto...that is all. I really need to get back watching anime, but I really don't have the time right now. There are some I need to continue like Durarara, Soul Eater, Bleach, etc..

And welcome to the club everyone. Again for everyone who has been asking to join. ^^

chinpoko

iternational trainer
    Years
    • Seen May 23, 2020
    i'd like to join, i love to watch anime and iv'e been watching since i was 5 ,since my siblings would rent anime every week.but theres one thing iv'e got to say before i join i hate yaoi .

Back