• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime Watchers Club

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I don't think I heard of Korean manga. I heard of Korean anime though. It looks okay, but I much rather go with the Japanese. XD

Has anyone read, "Bitter Virgin"?

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I know right? I read up to Chapter 6. And it is really, really good. <3 I will read the rest of it. XD

Yay, you read it too! *dances*

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
    I know right? I read up to Chapter 6. And it is really, really good. <3 I will read the rest of it. XD

Yay, you read it too! *dances*

I read 22 chapters - that was all that is out last time I checked on OneManga.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yeah I seen it so far it is 22 Chapters. So, oh cool it isn't over yet. =D

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I noticed that it is a little dark, but omg...the romance is totally awesome!

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Hehe, yes! He is always thinking about her. And you notice that some of the girls go up to him, but he always think about her. ^^

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Dang, I will continue with this one. I am in that part where he is thinking about her, but she doesn't know that he loves her. XD

I do hope maybe this will be animated. I will watch it. XD

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yeah me too, I really do. But anyway, I got a topic question. It is kinda of a weird one. XD

After you watch a episode, but you love it so much...do you re-watch it the same day?

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
    After you watch a episode, but you love it so much...do you re-watch it the same day?

No, I always want to see something new so I don't tend to rewatch things. ^^;;;

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Aw, that is alright. ^^ Sometimes I will re-watch the episode the same day if it is go enough. But most of the time, I will just move on to the next episode. XD

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Wheee! Good for you! How do you like it? How far are you now with it?

Back