• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime you wanted to watch but too lazy to.

RYOUKI

survive the world.
Years
  • The title is self explanatory.

I really wanted to watch animes like Soul Eater and Katekyo Hitman reborn, but the thought of over 26+ episodes makes me scream in pain. ;;

I should also continue to watch Code Geass and Gintama. For gintama, I only watched the first ep. D:

Last edited:

HoneyBubbles

walk this way
    Years
  • Clannad and Nabari no Ou.

Clannad at first glance seems like the kind of anime I'd be completely put off by, but I've been hearing good things. So I've been meaning to watch it for almost a year.

Nabari no Ou seems like its right up my alley, but.. I'm just to lazy to try it.

ReyRey-Pyon

THREAD KILLER
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Feb 6, 2015
    How about laik, every animu in history? o3o;

ohkai

CLANNAD, xxxHolic, Fruits Basket, AH! My Goddess, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Axis Powers Hetalia, Pokeymanz, Azumanga Daioh, Strawberry Panic,

thats all i can think of at the moment

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
  • Oh, I forgot Kampfer. I'm planning to watch Kampfer mainly because of Marina Inoue, and everytime I load episode one of Kampfer, my PC hangs. O.o;;

/lol, misspellings.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Azumanga Daioh, Cardcaptor Sakura, Marmalade Boy are the three I can think off of the top of my head. The sheer number of episodes is daunting to say the least.

And sometime I gotta finish up Kanon and the second season of Ah! My Goddess. I got a start, but...

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
  • Hetalia is one anime that's been on my 'should-watch' list recently. And I've wanted to watch One Piece and D.Gray-man for quite some time now, about a few months. But I can never really get started. Like some people have mentioned, the large amount of episodes (esp in OP's case) is incredibly daunting x__x Oh, and Kobato because it doesn't look half bad, but it seems like the story is a bit draggy if you aren't that into all the Kobato cuteness. Admitedly, I do enjoy Kobato's antics... but meh, its already side-tracked from the manga, so we'll see.

Cosmic Tyrant

Ruler of the Cosmos
    Years
  • I never take the time to watch Bleach anymore. If I somehow get a hold of DVD sets of Lupin III, Case Closed, & Shin-Chan, I'll get back to watching them too. Those were awesome animes IMO.

Bay

Years
  • Dennou Coil. I only watched one episode of it. Was a little turned off actually due to not understanding what's going on yet. However, been hearing great things about it and I do want to watch more of it, but business and laziness is I. D: Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood too. I watched the first episode and really love it, but haven't gotten the chance to watch more episodes.

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2010
    Fullmetal Alchemist. I've heard a lot of great thigs about this series but I would either forget to watch it or find a new series that sounds like a better prospect. I have watched two episodes but I really need to watch more.

Dominus Temporis

Fezzes are cool.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2012
    Pretty much any anime would fall into this category for me, but the ones I'd be most interested in seeing are Neon Genesis Evangelion and Code Geass. I'd like to watch them, but I haven't the time (plus I'm a poor college student so money's an issue too, heh).

helix

tea-binger.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 21, 2016
    Kimi no Todoke (sp?). I've got about two rabid otaku on me telling me that I have to see it.. so, of course, because I'm being urged by two close friends to see a certain anime, naturally I'll procrastinate seeing it. I heard it's awesome, and it probably is but.. yup.

Aether

Preparing Emergency Food
    Years
  • I want to finish Cromartie High School and start watching Spice and Wolf. Both are awesome, but bleah. I can't be bothered. If I start and episode, I have to finish the whole series in one sitting.

Wings Don't Cry

Maybe she's born with it
    Years
  • I wanted to watch Clannad but I'm too lazy, also Dadadada but there's so many episodes. I'm also thinking about Onegai Teacher, I've already seen Onegai Twins yet I'm too lazy to watch the original series.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    I have a pretty extensive backlog of shows I need to finish and shows I have yet to actually start on. For shows I need to finish, Air, Higurashi no Naku Koro ni, Lucky Star, Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam, and the second season of The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya are the first that come to mind.

As for shows I've yet to start, where do I begin? Black Lagoon, The Familiar of Zero, Full Metal Panic!, Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha, K-On!, Strike Witches...

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
  • ^ Haruhi's Endless Eight is simple enough... one episode pretty much explains it all.

For me, Darker than Black. Makes it even harder now since they're showing second season.

Ayselipera

You know I honestly can't remember the name, but it has something to do with a vampire that spits up blood instead of drinking it. I watched one episode liked it and never got around to watching the rest. ... Its been over a year since I've been meaning to watch it. =)

Rainflower

분홍신
    Years
  • Majin Tantei Nogami Neuro and some cute shoujo series like Clannad, or even thrillers like Umineko/Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni.

But I'm just too lazy to start .___.

Years
  • I wanted to watch Clannad but I'm too lazy, also Dadadada but there's so many episodes. I'm also thinking about Onegai Teacher, I've already seen Onegai Twins yet I'm too lazy to watch the original series.

How about laik, every animu in history? o3o;

ohkai

CLANNAD, xxxHolic, Fruits Basket, AH! My Goddess, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Axis Powers Hetalia, Pokeymanz, Azumanga Daioh, Strawberry Panic,

thats all i can think of at the moment

Clannad and Nabari no Ou.

Clannad at first glance seems like the kind of anime I'd be completely put off by, but I've been hearing good things. So I've been meaning to watch it for almost a year.

Nabari no Ou seems like its right up my alley, but.. I'm just to lazy to try it.

THERE WAS ONLY ONE EPISODE!!!

For me, it's Pokemon, Full Metal Alchemist, CLANNAD ~After Story~, Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei series, and Gurren Lagan. It's just me being lazy. Also, I prefer to watch shows as they air. There's more of an urge for me to watch it then.
    ಠ_ಠ Watch it. Now.

Pwease? ;~;

As for me, Chi's Sweet Home, Cyborg 009, Gurren Lagann...that's all I can think of right now. Check my anime list since I'm too lazy to do it myself xD;

Last edited:
    Back