• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

AnimeDDR110's ULTIMATE TRADING POST!

AnimeDDR110

Twizzers!
Years
  • EV Trained:
    Electivire Level 100 In Attack
    Blissey Level 100 In Sp. Def.
    Garchomp Level 100 In Attack
    Gengar Level 100 In Sp. Atk.
    Shiny Rhydon Level 62 Currently In Attack & Defense

Shinies: (All Untouched And Legit Unless Stated Otherwise)
    Gyarados
    Eevee
    Pikachu
    Dratini
    Dragonair (Touched)
    Deoxys (SPACE CENTER)
    Chansey
    Shuckle (You'll Never Get Him)
    Sneasel
    Elekid
    Onix
    Sceptile
    Gastrodon
    Riolu

Egg Moved Pokemon:
    Emerald Charmanders FP/RS/FB/FT Level 5 x11

Elekid (Adamant Nature)
    Moveset: All 3 Element Punches, Leer

Looking For Other Shinies And Ev Trained. Ev Trained Must Be Level 100 & Legit. Shinies Must Be Legit. Offer Away!

Autowins: (For anything But the SPACE CENTER Deoxys or the shiny shuckle or sneasel) Shiny UT Spiritomb & UT Shiny Ditto. Both must be legit.

I WILL NOT EXCEPT ANY OFFER IF YOU ONLY POST WHAT YOU WANT, AND NOT WHAT YOU HAVE TO OFFER OR THE OTHER WAY AROUND. OR IF YOU ASK, WHAT DO YOU WANT, WHEN YOU CAN READ ALL OF THIS AND IT SAYS WHAT I WANT.

Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2007
    Just wondering about your shiny Space C Deoxys, but what nature is it? And is it from Hoenn or does it say Link Trade?

Lil MuDkiP849

Dream Chaser
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Aug 12, 2021
    Metagross

Hp-273
    Atk-288
    Def.-268
    Sp. Atk-198
    Sp. Def.-230
    Speed-209

Meteor Mash
    Brick Break
    Zen Headbutt
    Agility

FireApe2135

Poke-Elite
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2014
    I know you already have an egg moved elekid but I have one that also hase the egg move cross chop along with the elemental punches Ill trade it for an adamant Ditto if you have one or for the egg move charmander (male)

FireApe2135

Poke-Elite
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2014
    I thought you said that we had traded well I am confused can I trade it for a shiny or two instead of the Darkrai?? If so I would like... Either that deoxys which is sweet and you probably wont trade or for chansey and riolu

Back