• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

^*[Anna's Art Gallery]*^

Years
  • |Anastasia's art|
    I warn you...STEAL AND YOUR GOING DOWN! You can how ever ask me in pek2 or here. ASK ME FIRST.

Well I'm new around here, but i happen to know this is where you post some fan art. So I'm Anastasia or call me Anna. And the kind of art I do is for Pokemon. I'm not all that great, but I try anyway. I also know there is not shops here. So no request please. I would like some comments if that's okay. Also I use a scanner so I use pencils or pen. So I'll being them in now!

Diagla and Palika
    The God Pokemon
    Pikachu
    May (Emerald cloths)
    Diagla's Head and face

I'll update for more. Right now I need to draw. So I hope you members like these.

---A.R​

Last edited:

Shadow Chaos

Has gone...
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2012
    I like your art!! My favorite on is the first one, the one with Dialga & Palkia! I also like the way the leaves glow on Grovyle and Chikorita!! And the Lopunny one is cute!! Keep it up!!

max2do

golden~phoenix
    Years
  • this art is good, those lines are not good though you shoul make the lines a bit smoother because they are too sloppy.

very good thoug, keep updating

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    Hello Anastacia, nice to see you again. ^^ I really, really like your drawing style! I'm mostly impress by the way you use your pencil. The tone of the Black makes your arts well done and attractive. :3 Keep on going! ^^

Rena Ryuugu

はぅ〜
    Years
  • Yoour art is really good. Human wise, the only thing you need to work on is proportion (I.e. making the shoulders bigger than the head and such). Other than that, keep up the good work!!

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
  • *dies*

Your pokemon drawing at awesome! You should just work on your human drawings as Sarah said. Make sure the head fits the body and such. Besides that, I'll keep on checking up! ^^

Back