• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

^*[Anna's Art Gallery]*^

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2008
    Nice..Though you should really start shading and drawing more "human like" well good job!

Cool, I like the way you draw pokemon. You should start shading and it would be 100x better!

Last edited:
    Years
    Nice..Though you should really start shading and drawing more "human like" well good job!

Cool, I like the way you draw pokemon. You should start shading and it would be 100x better!

I'm sorry, but I shade all my art. (except line art)

And thanks, I might try drawing more "human like" pictures. =]

~A.R

Years
    ^*[Anna's Art Gallery]*^

[Yeah, I'm adding logos or soemthing to tell if I got new art ready to show. ;P]

^*[Anna's Art Gallery]*^
    This Grovyle drawing was from an old drawing that Grovyle(Griff8416) made. I just had to color it. Ehh .. and make the line art.

^*[Anna's Art Gallery]*^
    A 2 month old drawing I forgot to scan. ^^;

~A.R

The Wave

Something to believe in....
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    nice lugia, the shading of lugia is great too!

Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2008
    Cute. :0 I love your eevee <3 And Lugia is super cool :0
    I think I've seen you on DA, here and there lol.

Years

10,000 views means 10 free request!
    ^*[Anna's Art Gallery]*^- - -
    ^*[Anna's Art Gallery]*^

^*[Anna's Art Gallery]*^ -- ^*[Anna's Art Gallery]*^

Yep, Swampert! I love calling him Kip or Kippy. =3 And the fakemon was an old one of mine. He needs a name, too. (info about fakemon in devaintART)

EDIT;
    Ten free request for the 10,00 views!=D (Pm request, please) The first ten oms I get from people will get a free request. After that, no more. This NOT going to happen again! So f you get a rply from me, i got your request. ;]

~A.R

the bitter end.

.only slightly insane
    Years
    Dialga/Palkia's my favorite, out of these, it just looks cool to me! =D but the rest are pretty cool too, I really like Arceus and Pikachu too, May not so much, but whatever...

The Wave

Something to believe in....
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    now that's a nice remake!
    did you already thought of drawing multiply pokemons in a certain pose in one drawing? it may be challening or too much for you, but I would like to see that from you.

Back