• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Annnnnd here comes the Berlitz train again :3!

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
Years
  • Heeey guys, I'm a pretty old member here.

I'm known mainly for my spriting and ROM hacking, and people usually called me by my more common username Esmas (if only I'd have changed it back before username changing was removed :I), or by my real name Russell.

I created a new account a while back but I decided to keep this one.. I like my join date and name C:

Sooo I'm hoping to get back to my old antics and getting to know new people and meet the members I left a while back. Sorry to anyone I left with any pixel art projects >< But seeing as that was like 2 years ago, I think it's been forgotten :D

HELLO PC!

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    Welcome back, Esmas! I remember you. :3

I myself have moved out of those ROM Hacking days, but I'm still up for a chat now and then if you want to. ;D

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • I love your username. It wouldn't happen to be related to the Pokespe manga, would it?

anyway, Welcome back to PC ^^

Back