• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Annoying colosseums

Pokepal2007

angels awakening
    Years
    some of the most annoying coosseums has got to be sunset colosseum because of the battle system you have to use pktopia's pokemon why cant you use your own?

what is your woorst coloseum

Years
    Without a doubt the one you said is the most annoying one. Sometimes the one where randomly choose them from a spinning wheel is annoying, but also quite fun. But yeah the Sunset one is just torture sometimes.

Years
    I always hated that Neon Colosseum the most. The wheel usually gives me my opponent's crappy Pokemon while my opponent gets my good Pokemon which are fully EV trained. I don't stand a chance when this happens.

Pokepal2007

angels awakening
    Years
    i know thats why i made a team full of nagikarp and i closly looked at the wheel and i didn't get my magikarp i got the opponents pkmn

Nicku

//[N]ICKU::
    Years
    Sunny Park because I don't really have any good level 5 Pokemons D:
    But I had my troubles with Neon and Sunset Colosseum ..

- Nicku

RedAero147

Fire Master
    Years
    Courtyard Colosseum is the absolute worst one. It takes forever to use a move. I almost lost on my 97th battle there because none of my moves would hit.

Pokepal2007

angels awakening
    Years
    can you people help me i am on sunset every time i get to dusty he has a vigoroth which i can't beat what would bethe best pokemon to use against dusty?

Years
    1. Sunset [Its very sad that the cool boy costume is that colosseum]
    2. ??? The one with the wheel.

Sunset is worse though at least with the wheel you get some of your own pokemon.

Back