• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Annoying Game Characters

Apollo

怖がらないで
Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2017
    I think it would be Waluigi, he just annoys me for some reason.
    Annoying Game Characters

The Doctor

What!?
    Years
  • Instantly though of Navi from Zelda, yup. It's there, effing annoying little arfghhh, I want to bury it in sand and kill it _-_

Um annoying video game characters...

Yup Tate and Liza from the Hoenn sage of Pokemon, bloody hate those twits ( refraining from profanity although I wish I wasn't -_- )
    Annoying Game Characters

Harley Quinn from Batman - Arkham City, since the voice actor changed I just despise her, her voice is so nasally and horrible, goes right through me..
    Annoying Game Characters

Sir Codin

For me, it would have to be Fi from Skyward Sword. She'd always make a habit of pointing out the obvious even on your first playthrough. Also, never tell me the odds, Fi.

I suppose I also find Slippy to be annoying too.

Also, I agree with what Jeremy said about Navi not being as annoying as people make her out to be.

Last edited:

Little Oshawott

The Trainer of cute Pokemon
    Years
  • Deffo Tidus from FF X. Hes a whiney little brat! I cant stand him!! The way he goes on about his daddy issues drives me crazy. And heck Jecht isnt all that bad.

Also Lymle from Star Ocean: The Last Hope. How she kept saying "Kay"... "sigh"

Finally Nero from Devil May Cry 4. He annoys me for loads of reasons. Screw him Dante is the man!!

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • -slaps everyone that said Navi- >:(

Fi is much worse. MEGAMAN MEGAMAN!! Navi won't tell you "this is a rock" but Fi certainly will. In fact, she'll actually tell you that she's 99.9% sure it's a rock. She also points out too many obvious things. "Master, I'm blah percent sure that if you blah then blah will happen." Wow thanks for letting me figure out things for myself. At least you can ignore Navi. I do like Fi's design though, I'll give them that. But hmph. I'll take Navi over that any day.

Back