• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Annoying Pokemon

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
  • Iveechan said:
    Mightyena/Growlithe/Ekans- I HATE Intimidate! Even with the battle animation off, you still have to sit there for the swoooooo sound and the message that your Pokemon's attack has been lowered. Mightyena didn't used to annoy me as much until it became wild in Emerald. Ekans is just obnoxious because it's owned by the Rocket people.

Wow, I didn't know anyone was as annoyed by Intimidate as I am...maybe it means that I'm in too much of a hurry, but it's incredibly frustrating that even though I play with battle animations off, stat-lowering animations are exempt from that. The trend began with the falling sheet of light around the pokemon in Pokemon Stadium 2, and I was angered to learn it had been brought to RS...Intimidate actually keeps me from training pokemon that I would otherwise love to train like Gyarados and Mightyena (and Salamence, I think...it has Intimidate, doesn't it?)

MidnightScott

Dark Trainer
    Years
  • GodofPH said:
    I hate Golbat, Pelipepper, Tentacool (I see them so often and I hate them!!!!)

Me too! Tentacool & Zubat/Golbat are the most annoying to me...cuzz I see them all the time when I'm looking for another Pok?mon.

~Scott

Years
  • Rattata and Zigzagoon, just because they show up EVERYWHERE.

Zubat, same reason, and Golbat, because it doesn't ever let you run.

Milotic, mostly because it is a pain in the posterior to battle.

Feebas, because I CAN'T FIND IT ANYWHERE!

Lileep and Cradily, for the same reason that Milotic is annoying.

Anything that uses Sand-Attack/Mud-Slap/Double Team repeatedly.

~ Saphy ~

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Feb 5, 2010
    In the games:
    Zigzagoon,Zubat,Tentacool and all other 5 lvls that kepp popping up and force me to use a 'no wild encounters' cheat..:P
    Also,Lance's Pok?mon annoyed me so much in the elite 4...Than I trained a Meowth to Lvl 100 and went to beat them only with him >:D

In the Anime:
    Extra "cute" Pok?mon like Pichu,Minun or Plusle that we see in every fc**in' Chronicles or Movies....
    Togepi,it always annoyed me by saying "chookee chookee" without a reason..>_<!!!

Spike Razzor

"Don't argue, you failed..."
    Years
  • Cute Pokemon. They make me sick, and its makes me want to vomit when people think there strong. They have no purpose but to be held by some random girl in a random episode (Brock is so there =3).

Veemon

Yoshi!
    Years
  • I have more annoying Pokemon.

Oddish- Too much of the d*mn things in the Safari Zone.
    Anything that uses Minimize, Double Team, Sand Attack etc.
    Hariyama- Always uses Whirlwind on me.
    Phychic Types- They always kill my Blaziken with one hit.
    Tentacool and Wingull- Always appear in the water(the low level one annoy me the most)
    Milotic-Too hard to beat(Darn its frikkin High Special Def.)

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Dark_Tyranitar said:
    i hate zubat! it is the most annoying pokemon ever. then there's Hariyama they don't let you go but then they use whirlwind.

Same here with the hariyama~ -.-;

Chiru

I dun use this account any mo'
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    Wow, a lot of people are as annoyed with zubat/golbat as I am o.o yeah, their cries are REALLY annoying. That and they won't ever let you escape.

I also hate the pokemon that pop up when you use Rock Smash. I want to get through the frickin' route, not fight some level 5 Geodude!

Abra annoys me too, especially when it doesn't let you escape and then uses teleport.

I hate those pokemon that use Protect/Detect for no apparent reason. It only really makes sense on a pokemon with an Ability like pressure. Other than that it's pretty pointless.

I hate the Oddishes that appear in the RSE Safari zone; I keep accidentally catching them >_< I have like 10 oddishes in my PC.

Finally, I hate those fisherman that only have Magikarp and liek one Tentacool. It's annoying when I run into them and I'm trying to train a pokemon :(

Last edited:

00Zero

banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2006
    I think that Spinda is the most annoying pokemon ever: Its so ugly its eyes are twisted and its always dizzy...sooner or later itll make me dizzy~

Golden Groudon

hi i'm golden groudon
    Years
  • Kyogre.

Period.

There are just WAY too much people these days saying: Kyo pwnz gro. The fact is groudon is really better. In fact, it's the BEST pokemon in the game, Netbattle wise.

Iron Mankey

Gentleman Thug
    Years
  • -Zigzagoon, Zubat: Shows up way too often.
    -Magikarp: Shows up too much, and even if its level 50 or whatever, it only gives about 68 exp.
    -Rattata/Raticate: The Fang attacks.
    -Any Pok?mon that uses stat changing moves repeatedly (Minimize, Screech, etc.)
    -''Runners'' (Abra, 3 dogs, Latias/Latios.... Pok?mon that I really want to catch, but don't even have time to launch 1 attack basically.)

MistMermaid

Digimon is better!
    Years
  • i love all pokemon execpt bug pokemon *hides behind a tree* i hate their icy crawl i think they are annoying

Back