• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~ Another Hatchling!

Creame

Dreams take you higher ♥
Years
  • Heyaaa! I'm Creame and here's a little bit about myself!

First of all I'm a girl! I love meeting new people, travelling and dancing.
    My favorite Pokémons (if I really have to choose) are Weavile and the Eeveelutions!
    I am from the Netherlands! If you have ANY questions just ask!

Lots of love ~

- Edit: Already had an account on PC (Jewelsz). But forgot the details as well as the details to the email (Smart huh).

Last edited:
    Years
  • Heyaaa! I'm Creame and here's a little bit about myself!

First of all I'm a girl! I love meeting new people, travelling and dancing.
    My favorite Pokémons (if I really have to choose) are Weavile and the Eeveelutions!
    I am from the Netherlands! If you have ANY questions just ask!

Lots of love ~

Hello Creame, welcome to PC.

That's a cute name you have. I'm Hikari, and I have been into Pokemon since it first came to the land down under. My favorite generation is the 5th Generation and I planning on getting Black 2 later this year.

You love the Eeveelutions? We actually have a club for that here. Pokemon Clubs are pretty fun since you get to interact a lot, but we have lots of boards that should entertain you.

Well, if you ever need to talk feel free to shout out a VM!

- Hikari10

Syltti

Lilligant's Loving Trainer
    Years
  • Welcome, both of you~ ^_^

Creame, you're the first person I've met whose favorite Pokemon is Weavile.. Huh.

Welcome to PC, enjoy your stay and explore the many interesting sections the forum has to offer. Also, hit up the New Users' Hangout if you'd like~

[Edit] Ninja'd by Hikari.. qq

Last edited:

Creame

Dreams take you higher ♥
    Years
  • Thank you guys for the warm welcome!
    Nice to meet you

The first one huh! Well I am just getting into the EV-training! So I am trying to breed a female Sneasel with the right IV's to create a quite nice Weavile! :)

#isthenumbersign
    Years
  • Welcome to the forums!

And EVs/IVs are pretty tedious sometimes, but definitely worth it in the end!

Creame

Dreams take you higher ♥
    Years
  • I know! I already made a weavile with 31 atk IV's! Now I'd like to get 31 attack, speed and a decent HP one :)

Back