• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Another New Forum Member

Years
  • Hello everyone! I'm derpsnoherps, and I am new to this forum. I was playing a rom hack on a site early today, and I wanted to see if it had a thread somewhere since it was incomplete. That lead me to this site, and since I love pokemon, I thought "Hey, why don't you join this forum?" So here I am, just another guy joining another forum.

K1ngQu33n

Poke K1ng
    Years
  • Welcome to PC! Also known as pokecommunity!
    We have many different forum sections, And ROM hacking is one of them!

You came to the right place to get and use ROM hacking, This is one of the best Pokemon communities out there. It probably is the best actually.

But I hope and we hope you have a good time at PC and make sure to follow the rules. I feel bad because I haven't been off to a good start so far D:
    Anyways, Enjoy your time at PC and stay safe!

Pinta77

There's a good chance there is a thread about it here. The best place to look would be progressing hacks.

Emulation/rom hacking is my favorite section, so I hope i see you there :)

Years
  • Hiya, derpsnoherps, and welcome to PC!

Our Emulation section is ridiculously big, so I'm pretty sure you'll find what you're looking for. n_n I joined the forum a few years back because I stumbled upon it when looking for a hack, actually. So go ahead and explore the ROM hacks here - I can guarantee you you'll love what you see there! Our members are really talented and make some amazing games. <3

Hopefully I'll see you around different parts of the forum too, though that's entirely up to you. We have lots of discussions going on here so it'd be wonderful if you could be a part of 'em!

Have fun around the forum and feel free to contact me if you need anything. (:

Back