• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Another New Title! No Hull Mosquitos Here!

Kanadian Kyuubi

Sauske gone Wild!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2006
    Fierce Fighting at the Battle Pike! VS. Pike Queen Lucy!
    Who Single-Handedly Has the Championship? Orientering!
    Munchlax's Battle Debut! Harley Takes the Game Seriously!
    Grovyle VS Tropius! Grass Field Duel!

What's this? A Filler Fighting Tournement coming up? All the new titles I'm reporting are in bold print, and these are new titles not reported on PPN yet. Intresting, Battle Pike, a training session, a contest, and what appears to be a fighting tournement seems like a intresting combination.

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
    The next few eps look kinda boring... I was hoping for something interesting to pop-up but apparently not =/

Years
    ...meh. -_-;

Although the Battle Pike and Harley episodes seem interesting. I really want to see him (Harley) "take the game seriously." xP

Miss Reyna

Happiness~
    Years
    I wonder what will happen. I kind like tha last battle fountier battle with Tucker. I had no idea what Tucker's Swampert did but it was cool.

I looking forward for the Harley episode. I like his pokemon and contest moves.

Back