• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Another newbie for you guys!

zachatoo

Zachatoo
    Years
    • Seen May 3, 2020
    Hey Pokecommunity! Im 15 years old and have recently gotten into rom hacking and this website seems to have everything I need! I am VERY new at rom hacking (currently working on a FR hack) but I hope to become better!
    Spoiler:

Oh yep, you're totally right. n_n We have everything you'd ever need here in regards to hacking and plenty of people to help you out if you're lost. I'm unfortunately not one of them as I don't dabble in hacking but you're sure to find plenty of helpers over at the Emulation board. Welcome to PC, zachatoo! Mind if I call you Zach?

Good luck with your hacking endeavors and I do hope you'll enjoy everything this place has to offer. We discuss a lot on PokeCommunity from Pokemon discussions to other things like music and video games. Stick around! <3 Let me or another moderator know if you need any help.

Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2013
    Hey there Zach, I am Maris. It is ice to officially meet you, since just the same I am as new as you to PokeCommunity. It had been great so far hasn't it? Anyway, I hope you enjoy your time here at PokeCommunity and complete your FireRed Hack.

Like Sheep said, you should check out the Emulation & ROM section of the forum for useful tools, tips, tutorials, etc dealing with rom hacking.

Peace.

Back