• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

another newbie

Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2012
    hi guys, i'm new here and my english is ver ybad.
    i'm mostly interested in ROM hacking and I've already made a mini-hack for my brother. (I mostly hack firered,leafgreen, ruby and emerald... I don't know why sapphire isn't in this list)

now i'm posting my post so why won't I ask: does anyone have inspiration for fake pokemon sprites? I don't know what sprites I have to make

bye!!!
    pokedude919

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Yay for new newbies! ^_^ I <3 newbies. :D Welcome!

So, I see you like ROM Hacking, right? And you said you made a mini-hack? I'm proud of you! You should maybe..show it off here in the forums if you like? Maybe other members here can try it out. That is, if you want to show it off. :D Meanwhile, check the Emulation section for other ROM Hacks other members made, and maybe you can gather tools you may need to complete your next project. :)

To answer your question (partly), we have a few members that do fake Pokemon sprites at the Pixel Art section. You can always request for a few sprites to be made at their shops, or post in the provided sticky in that section.

Anyways, I hope you have a wonderful time here! Read the rules and PM me for questions! :)

Back