• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Another Noob Joining the Crowd

Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2013
    I'd like to start off my saying that I've been looking at a number of games that are being developed here, and I must say there are some amazingly talented people here! I'm Redfire313, and I'm happy to join this amazing community. I came here after downloading the Pokemon Starter Kit, and decided I might as well try to achieve something this summer. I'm going to be posting a Team Request soon, and i hope to work with some of you talented people! If you have any questions about me, just ask and I'll be happy to answer. Thats all for now, and thank you for letting me join you!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    The PokeCommunity has quite a lot of talented game developers. I hope you can work with them someday! Many members that have worked with several projects are willing to work with you. And of course, it's a great summer project & stuff.

On a related note, welcome aboard to the PokeCommunity! I assume you went ahead and checked out the Game Development section of this lovely community. I hope you find what you need, which is a great team! :3

Just be sure you read the rules, and if you have any questions...you can contact myself or Hiidoran. We're here to help. Best of luck on your summer project, have fun & see ya!

Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2013
    Haha, you said it. i'm surprised Game Freak hasn't come and tried to hire some of these people.

Back