• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Another to add to the list. XD

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2004
    Hi everybody. I'm ~Chikorita~. These Forums seem really fun and I hope I have a greta time here. Don't worry. I am accustomed to Forum rule and promise not to break tham and Spam. Some of you may know me from SPPf as Bayleef, but I doubt you would becuase I am not very well known there. XD

Years
    ~Chikorita~ said:
    Hi everybody. I'm ~Chikorita~. These Forums seem really fun and I hope I have a greta time here. Don't worry. I am accustomed to Forum rule and promise not to break tham and Spam. Some of you may know me from SPPf as Bayleef, but I doubt you would becuase I am not very well known there. XD
    Yay! A new member! Welcome to PC! I'm glad you read the rules, so have fun! I've never been to SPPf, so I wouldn't know you...but there are a lot of nice people here! :)

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
    Welcome to PC, hope you have funa nd post alot :D
    I'm DAC if u need a friend, I'm there, just pm :D

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
    Hello and welcome to PC ~Chickorita~ let me be the 3rd person to welcome you and i hope you have fun and post alot :)

Pokemon_Veteran

Read the top of my sig ~Chickorita~ :)

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
    Years
    Welcomenezz!! I know you're uzed to forumz but thiz iz my zpecial routine...I juzt don't feel right without telling new memberz to read the rulez XD
    *doez the newbie dance*
    Read the rulez,ztay active, and have lotz o fun!!
    l83

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Aleluia a "Not-Newbie"! *is annoyed with Forum Newbies ??*
    Well, Welcome to PC Chikorita! Im Castrainer aka Casty aka Gian-Sama!
    Have fun posting and please, if any of my posts freak ya out, just ignore them XD
    *runs for his life*
    *falls*
    *dies*
    *revives*

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Ya hi! have fun,follow the rules and ignore my obvious humor! I've lost my mind!

Casey

~*Cheeky Girl*~
    Years
    ~Chikorita~ aka Bay Bay from SPP ^_^ Hello my friend! How are you? I`m really glad, you are with us! So many members from SPP. Hehehe. I hope, you will stay here longer *she gives you a warm hug*

Years
    Welcome to this wonderful place called Pok?community, have a great time (not that i doubt that) post a lot and follow the rulez (whiwh are not hard)
    pm me if ya wanna be friends :D

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2007
    No way! Bayleef, it's me! Pikawolf from SPP!! It's sooooooo cool to see you here! I have seen sooooooooo many of my old buds from SPP, this is soooo great! ^_~ Hi and welcome to da forums! ^_~

~Kelsey

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Hey there, Have a great time at the forums! Really Sweet Username! I hope you like the forums, sounds like you do!

Daniel

Thanx 2 DAC for de avatar
    Years
    Jello, ~Chikorita~ XD Complicated nameXD No, cool name. Have fun and post alot. And please read the rulez, Ok? Im always rea-Dy for a CH-at XD

~*Silent Tattsu*~

Has gone~
    Years

Heeeeeeeeey ~Chickorita~! I certainly reconise you! ^^ I'm also a member at SPP, -- Little Wings -- and i've seen you around the forums. Glad to see you here! *passes you a Chicko plushie* Hey, i give welcome plushies to everyone XP Welcome to the awesome PC, enjoy your stay here! I'm much more active here than at SPP, so you'll see me around the place ^_^

PaperDoll_777

Owner of Zim! ^^
    Years
    Hiya , Its always nice 2 c a new face round here. I'm Josh! :) Obey the rules , stay active and post post post!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^^

Back