• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Another Trainer Card Request Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

.//Fractal_Fairy.dll

The Soul Eternal
Years
  • 'K Cobalt, it's done. This was a lot of fun to make, I might add!

cobaltcard2.png

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn162/Aeon_Shadow/cobaltcard2.png

Should be up to standard. Enjoy- and don't forget credit!

Last edited:

Cobalt36

Ivy and Harley, quite a pair..
    Years
  • Well if it was good practice, how's about a dozen more? JK-ing, dude, but i do have 1 or two more requests, if that would be alright...if not, pm me...
    I'll post 1 for now:
    Regular card
    Name: i think you know by now lol
    Sprite: I'll supply one:
    (it should be under attachments, if not pm me and i'll try again to get it to you)
    Color: Background 3
    Pokemon: Shaymin, Glaceon, Leafeon, Vaporeon
    Um, could you maybe do contest ribbons? If you can see the trainer, i meant for her to be a contest master, so i hope you can. If not, Orange Islands.
    THANK YOU AGAIN!!! i don't want to be a bother, so if you don't want to, then don't.

Last edited:

Cobalt36

Ivy and Harley, quite a pair..
    Years
  • I thank you very much! Like i said in our pm, I have only 2 more requests, but conact me with a pm when you want me to post them. The last to will be Amythest and Cobalt from my fic, and that is Viv, the girl to be introduced soon...want more info on my fic? PM me!

Tac One

OWN new Emld, Sapp and FR & LG
    Years
  • Can I have a Trainer card with Brock as the Sprite. Luxio, Staraptor, Torterra, Infernape, Alakazam and Floatzel. in Royal Blue if you can, or a greenish tone. FC and Trainer name are in my signature.

blaster911

reincarnation of matt
    Years
  • Hey I've inwented my own tc style (And if someone else already made one sorry)
    it includes all badges. I was realy bored last night. tell me what you think.

Amachi says: keep your cards in your own thread :<

Last edited by a moderator:

Cronos

Im Back ;)
    Years
  • Hey Aeon_Shadow Can I Have A trainer Card I Really Want One The Charecter Is Fire Reds Main Male Sprite And The Backgroud Colur Is Deep Red And The Pokemon Are Lucario,Blaziken,Blastoise,Mewtwo,Articuno,Glaceon Please Can Do It Please I Beg You

And Aeon_Shadow The Name Should Be Dark Wolf X And Badge Set Can You Do It Like 2 From Every Region

Last edited:

blaster911

reincarnation of matt
    Years
  • (blaster used revive on thread)

I have another trainercard style

I'll send it to you

also Id like to see the edited version of my template

btw wolf-x or what ever your name is (cant see it right now) you might be able
    to use the new trainercard that holds all badges

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back