• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Another Trainer Card Request Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokemon-addict

Eevee lover
Years
  • Request

Hi, i was wondering if you could do me a card. i'd like the name to be Ashleigh, and have the aroma lady sprite, but with Raichu ears and tail, and can i get the background4, and the pokemon shiny eevee, vaporeon, espeon, shiny umbreon, leafeon, and glaceon and no friend code and the Johto badges. ~Thanks~

Last edited:

ScyKinG

Can't Be Touched
    Years
  • Anyway can I get a Trainer Card wit ha Trainer Dressed up like a Scyther? With the Pokemon Scyther,Houndoom,Tyranitar,Umbreon,Absol and NidoKing ( just my favorite Pokes )

and with Background #6?( OR just black w/e looks best ) since I don't see any Scyther backgrounds :D

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2009
    Could you possibly make a sprite of me (I'll send you a picture, an anime/pixel - pokecharms card size version of the real me) with a Totodile on my shoulder/head like Ash's Pikachu is always on his shoulder/head.

I'd be willing to trade/give some shiny pokemon or an item or something for it. Check my thread in the Diamond/Pearl Wireless Trade forum to see if you want anything I have.

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Aeltrius, you really shouldn't be requesting sprites.

Anyway, since Aeon_Shadow hasn't been on PC since their last post, I don't think there's any point in leaving it open.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back