• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Antebellum.

Years
    Antebellum.

Oh, the days of peace, how abundant they seemed then.

At any rate, I'm Karpman and this is my icon gallery! I've been doing graphics [mainly icons] for a few months now, around 5 or 6 and in my opinion, I've gotten decent at them, decent enough to get the self-confidence to post a gallery here. All crit or praise is gladly accepted!

∞ Don't steal
    ∞ Ask before Using
    ∞ Give credit if I allow you to use an icon

Antebellum.

Antebellum.
    Antebellum.
    Antebellum.
    Antebellum.
    Antebellum.
    Antebellum.
    Antebellum.
    Antebellum.
    Antebellum.
    Antebellum.
    Antebellum.
    Antebellum.
    Antebellum.
    Antebellum.
    Antebellum.
    Antebellum.
    Antebellum.
    Antebellum.
    Antebellum.
    Antebellum.
    Antebellum.

Antebellum.

Antebellum.
    Antebellum.
    Antebellum.
    Antebellum.
    Antebellum.
    Antebellum.
    Antebellum.
    Antebellum.
    Antebellum.
    Antebellum.
    Antebellum.
    Antebellum.
    Antebellum.
    Antebellum.
    Antebellum.

Antebellum.

Antebellum.
    Antebellum.
    Antebellum.
    Antebellum.
    Antebellum.
    Antebellum.

Last edited:

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
    Your icons are so pretty~
    I really like the coloring in the Forretress icon and I think you've done a really good job making your icons!

moments.

quixotic
    Years
    SH4KING.png
    Spiker.png
    Cirnothing.png

These ones are your best, particularly the first one I mentioned. However you seem to quite hit and miss with both your colouring and placement. Some of your colouring is great, while others aren't anywhere near as good. I think, try and refine and limit yourself to a particular sort of colouring style, and then master that, then try new things. You can keep doing a mixture if you want, and you're definitely good with a variety, but you're just lacking the consistent polish of mastering one style.

Anyways, keep it up!

Years
    SH4KING.png
    Spiker.png
    Cirnothing.png

These ones are your best, particularly the first one I mentioned. However you seem to quite hit and miss with both your colouring and placement. Some of your colouring is great, while others aren't anywhere near as good. I think, try and refine and limit yourself to a particular sort of colouring style, and then master that, then try new things. You can keep doing a mixture if you want, and you're definitely good with a variety, but you're just lacking the consistent polish of mastering one style.

Anyways, keep it up!

Thanks, I'll admit I've experimented with coloring, and I'm still working on getting placement down. Thanks for the criticism, though, I'll try and refine myself to one style.

Back