• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Any avid nuzlocke-ers or challenge mode players?

Brien

Epic Panda.
Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2017
    ever since I played emerald as monotype, i can't play storymode without a challenge aspect.

black nuzlocke challenge is really frustrating, because i've been very unlucky on the third gym twice, so this is the second time restarting the challenge.
    any good nuzlocke stories, or any other crazy challenge modes you've done?

do tell more :D

Vasquez

Hacker and LPer
    Years
  • Tried to solo Gold with a Magikarp... Got to Whitney and then realized "I can't beat her Miltank with a FULL TEAM most times... How will I beat her with just a Magikarp!?!" Ad then gave up... Sad, I know, but I just don't have that sort of patience.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I'll allow this to stay, so long as it stays as a Nuzlocke story kind of thread, and not an update thread. If you want to join or update, there's a thread for it in Challenges. Carry on!

Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2015
    When I played my Nuzlocke in Blue and was forced to use a Wigglytuff, this was my face. :D I'm okay with this. Name was Dasen. Sadly, she died against Bruno. I already lost my Venusaur against him and was trying to heal my Poliwrath. Now I do tons of Nuzlockes. Still need to do another Blue one and avenge Dasen and Mason my Jolteon.

Michielleus

That random guy
    Years
  • I lost my starter to Roark in Bloody platinum...
    you should know that it isn't very motivating to go on with only your useless pidgey/bidoof thing. But it worked after all for me, as I caught Scyther and Gible. I eventually lost to Cynthia, but I'm still very proud of myself :D

Last edited:
    Back