• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Any Body Has a Xtra Router?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilverZexion

§í£vêrZê×îöñ
    Years
    Hey guys, I rly need a router, I cnt find any good stores thats has one I want for a fare price.

So ummm......If any body wants to discuss a plan or trade with me plz message or reply bak to this thread.

I really want to finsh my trade on my pokemon game........Badly, I need wifi the most for like the las five months and a half.

~Cedric~

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    Um this kind of thread isn't allowed. Please look on ebay or whatever to find a router to purchase. If you just want to know which router is a good price/quality, maybe check out the technology area. Getting wireless internet should get you wifi for the DS or go to a McDonalds or hotel for free wifi.

Closed~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back