• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Any full Pokedexes?

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2008
    I was just wondering if anyone has completed the pokedex yet ive got 302

lostprophetsown

chatot,lucario and lance lover
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 30, 2013
    i have seen them all apart from shaymin and arceus.... on my pearl and on diamond i have seen 337 and caught 209

Karonte

YAY PLATINUM IS HERE^^
    Years
    Ive seen 492 and Caught 492 just need shaymin.

Got arceus freom a friend <_<

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2008
    Its not impossible to get arceus and shaymin you need to look at their websites. There is a darkrai.com where if you keep checking it tells you the event

Shadowz

Among the Shadowz...
    Years
    Its not impossible to get arceus and shaymin you need to look at their websites. There is a darkrai.com where if you keep checking it tells you the event
    It is impossible to get a legit Arceus and Shaymin because they have no official events out for them yet.

Supreme Dirt

used Petal Dance
    Years
    • Age 32
    • o3o
    • Seen Dec 4, 2014
    If you get all 493, you might get banned off Wi-Fi. That is one of the things Nintendo uses to look for cheaters.
    ANYWAYS...
    385 seen, 364 caught

PeeKaChu

Pika!!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2008
    seen 49, caught 26 lol

how do you guys get celebi and mew legit? events?

Shiny Umbreon

光るブラッキー
    Years
    If you get all 493, you might get banned off Wi-Fi. That is one of the things Nintendo uses to look for cheaters.
    ANYWAYS...
    385 seen, 364 caught
    What are you talking about? They can't ban you from Wi-Fi, especially by checking your Dex data. That's ridiculous.

Anyway, I have 484. I'm missing easy Pokémon. I am just tired to get the rest.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2008
    the best thing to do for the pokedex is level the ones like gabite and dragonair so that they're out of the way then focus on the smaller ones

Back