• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

any one wanna play a story game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
Years
"Cowardice? No, that's not it." Katsu said to the challenger. "I have goals that are paramount to me. As long as you don't interfere then you are unimportant."

Years
"I see. then you are not worth my time. I have further destruction to accomplish" I said coldly. I brought out my Flygon, hopped on it's back, and glanced at my pokedex. "mightyena pack locations.. got it. I'm out of here" I muttered, as Flygon flapped higher.. now, I just had to get out before Katsu figured out what I was going to do...

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
Years
She's trying to bait me. Katsu thought, staring at the dissapearing speck. But my current hunt is more important. When I succeed, then we'll hunt her.

Years
I input a peice of data into the computer I had wired into my suit, and began a search on the location and territory of the AutumLeaf pack. there was certianly plenty. after detecting the location, I had my Flygon head for the border of thier territory.. there was going to be definate chaos. I smliled... Chaos.. my way...

Years
i sent out lapras, for the final battle... it was jsut her against a victrebell. I had her use ice beam, and blizzard while rising in the air with surf... victreebell used solarbeam, waiting for energy... whil blizzard hit it and surf surrounded it as icebeam froze it with the nearby water acting as a field of now, frozen water/ice. but the solarbeam melted the ice and blasted directly and hit lapras... it was hurt badly, the trainer was good, he was prepared for ice types... lapras use your nevermelt ice to boost your power... it clutched the ice with its fins and felt the coolness spread throughout its body... it sparkeled its eyes at the victreebelll and used fake tears... it whined at it, and lowered victreebell sp. def... as lapras quickly launed a blizzard smacking it hard... it fell over but wasnt frozen... "victreebeel use toxic, then sunny day and synthesis!" i heard the trainer announce... "blast through the toxic with ice beam, use rain dance to waeken synthesis and use a surf atack!... but syn had alrdy healed it and now victreebell prepared another solar beam, while lapras came closer... the solarbeam lauched and blasted through the water but lapras used a surpirse move! it dive, and swam with graceful speed through the water... it used hydro pump that propelled through the water and hit vitreebell with even more force as lapras increased its speed powering up the hydropump... and finished it off with a blizzard... we won and lapras gained 3 lvls! i was proud and was giving a trophy and a ribbn for all my pokemon! i sent them and now ludicolo back to the cave... my pokemon had meet them and now it was time that the newest additon meet my charmeleon, crobat, and lapras... for a long time... Bye! i waved... with tears in my eyes... i now wasrdy for anything!

Years
i sent out my warturtle, grovyle, croconaw, swampert, and ivasaur to train their resistances again... solarbeam and blizzard seemed to be hardly affecting either side, as their resistances grew they also trained their power, both trying to make the other (grass vs water) faint to their weaknesses... kingdra practiced its strategy... bubblebeam to slow down opponents, dragon breath to paralyse them, and dragon dance to increase kingdra's speed and attck to make it faster andboost its sludgebomb, which was strong enough to take out most grass types easily...

Years
i knew my pokemon were so strong that some were gonna evolve... i said before u all evolve i htink you should have 1 last battle agianst some1 special each... my charmeleon, crobat, lapras, and ludicolo all came out behind me... ludicolo ran towards the water and grass pokemon giving all 6 hugs, crobat and charmeleon looked on embarrassed and lapras smiled and cried happily (not fake tears)... grooyvle challenged charmeleon, but charmeleon alrdy shot out a fireblast powered by a flamethrower... groyvle used sunny day and solarbeam powerby bladeleafs after using focus energy... they matched in power but both were holding back, not out of friendship, no this was more a rivalry,but out of conserving energy and taunting the other... charmeleon laughed and came running at groovyl with a fire punch, grouvvyle came running with a focu punch after storing enrgy... both collided but firepunch was stronger b/c of the the claws that slashed and burned through grovyles hand... it quikcly used synthesis and then solarmbeamed charmeleon... harmeleon flew back to hit it with a fire punch and dragon claw, while groyvle with a focus and ynamic punch... then fireblast broke through to stop the battle... a growlithe came by and wanted to prevent fighting but i explained they were jsut training... it growled at me but then sat silently... i was confused, it then smiled and walked towards me... it sniffed me and recognized i was the famous male model... he knew i hated ppl but loved pokemon and wouldnt just let a random fight happen... it smiled but ran away saying it was a good living creature too and wanted to prevent fights when needed (try not to capture this poke every1)
my pokemon couldnt countinue the fight as both jsut werent in the mood after what just happened... they all felt wrong to fight, but i said we r doing this for the $, and the well-being of every from the evil team(s). they agreed and knew training was still necessary...

Years
"anger reaction" I said calmly. I scanned the ground, and found what I was looking for. my Flygon powered up, and let loose a powerful Fire Blast at the Mightyena pack.

Years
once they started up again, my groovyle and charmeleon continued to battle this time my charmeleon ending the battle with a fireblast, but only right after a solar beam... next up was my kingdra vs charmeleon... i knew being tired wasnt an excuse to quit, only dieing or fainting was i said as i returned my groovyle... no1 objected and knew this was for the best... kingdra used bubblebeam! charmeleon used firepunch w/ both hands trying to pop them as fast as it could before they hit, but they were too many and too fast. kingdra was winning and used dragon breathe which paralyzed char... charmeleon used fireblast powering it up with a flamethrower! seadra kept using bubblebeam with sludgebomb to boost its attack that exploded on the fire's impact... this explosion cleared the way for seadra to dragon dance without interruption to full raise its attack and speed, while charmeleon used focus energy to power up its focus punch as it charged, kingdra used sludge bomb which got a major boost form dragon dance and broke from the punch only to capture char in the slime... angrily it slashed its way through as kingdra bubblebeamed it while dragongbreatheing it both knocking it out... next was ludicolo i said it used raindance and magical leaf as kingdra prepared a bubblebeam.... i returned charmeleon the war raged on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back