• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

any one wanna play a story game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparks_67

Im a real boy
Years
  • OOC: This came out of pure imagination or gundam but I think it was imaganation.

IC: I knew the darkness had consumed her completly so I think I just lost my sis for good. I knew nothing could bring her back but herself. But once you engulfed in darkness theres no turning back. I quess Ill have to keep places safe from her.

Years
  • OOC: but I don't want to be purified.. that, and it only works on pokemon...

IC: I put on my sunglasses, that made sure I couldn't see the celebi. I then hopped on Flygon, and took off.. i no longer had intrest in destroying things, I just wanted to fly...

Years
  • I landed on an island a good distance away... I returned my flygon, and silently cried into my arms.. my brother was the only person I had ever cared about, and now I had lost him...

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
  • Candy just stared. Not entirely human? Perhaps this was more than she bargined for. She looked Katsu up and down.... then suddenly realized it didn't matter. She didn't care that he wasn't all human. It didn't change her feelings for him.

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
    Years
  • Katsu stared at the girl, caught in situation he'd never been in before. Humanity had never done anything but harm him and his friends. By all rights she shouldn't even be here. So why couldn't he keep his mind away from her He pushed his face into his hands, trying to think. Finally, he got upo, walked around to her, and sitting, asked "Do you mind?"

Years
  • my mind started to center on suicide.. after all, if my other half was lost, why stay in this world... I brought out Flygon, hopped on it's back, and took off into the air..

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back