• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Any other adult players on here?

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2010

ive been totally hooked since red version. no pokemon can live up to my dugtrio from the second grade XD

god. the time and money spent on pokemon
    the gams
    the cards

DarkAlucard

Seek me. Call me...
    Years
    Well, i'm 24 and still playing Pokemon, everyone look at me when i take a look at my pokewalker in the street haha.

Snakebyte

About time, I'd say...
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2023
    Turning 20 in May, had a GBC with Gold and Crystal and later Red when I was little, and picked it back up in the last year via emulator. Still no DS v.v;

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    I'm a month shy of my 23rd birthday and I've been playing Pokemon games since Red/Blue hit American shores when I was 11. It's nothing to be ashamed of...most of my family and friends just think of it as one other thing that falls under my general gaming interests. XD

Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2010
    Im 18 and have played every pokemo game from a very youg age. I got addicted way back o pokemo blue.

Negative Creep

Pokémon piercing artist
    Years
    I'm going on 21 and I've been playing nonstop since I was 9. Pokemon's been a part of my life for more than half of it, so there's no way I'm giving it up anytime soon ^_^

Edgaar

Journeyman Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2010
    *Sigh* I seem to be the oldest on this page at least. I'm 31, turning 32 in May. I still have a game boy and yellow and red, plus Emerald, Pearl, Platinum, and SoulSilver.
    My wife who is 27 plays too and she also has platinum and HeartGold.
    My 11 year old daughter plays too, with Diamond.

Family gaming night at our house plays out a little differently here than most places...

Lil MuDkiP849

Dream Chaser
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Aug 12, 2021
    *Sigh* I seem to be the oldest on this page at least. I'm 31, turning 32 in May. I still have a game boy and yellow and red, plus Emerald, Pearl, Platinum, and SoulSilver.

Family gaming night at our house plays out a little differently here than most places...

I'll be honest, i'm a little jealous lol i wish my family played pokiemanz with me too =(

Years

Dont worry your only the just the oldest I will be 32 in November! Age is just a number buddy!

Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2011
    Yeah it would...I stopped watching the anime when I was 11 or 12, but wanted to get Leaf Green when I was 13. When I tried to though, my dad nearly snapped and made me feel embarrassed. Since then, I've kept any interest I've had in the games a secret in my offline life.

Last edited:
    Years
    Yeah it would...I stopped watching the anime when I was 11 or 12, but wanted to get Leaf Green when I was 13. When I tried to though, my dad nearly snapped and made me feel embarrassed. Since then, I've kept any interest I've had in the games a secret in my offline life.

wow that is a real shame, as you can see from the above posts a lot of players are older-and this is a really involved game-I think your Dad needs to read this thread!
    Take Care

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2010
    Yep :D
    there are some : P
    and even a lot of them.
    Just that most of people dont walk on the street playing ds
    so you cant see them on bus or other public places xD

Years
    I'm 25 years old. I still do play. This is my second time playing pokemon diamond. I messed up the first time. I taught my puiple an hm move.

Jack Kentnon

Derp Trainer
    Years
    23 since Feb, and I have been playing it since '98, much like alot of people here.

I just can't seem to put it down. Just when Ithought I had sworn it off, I grabbed a copy of Ruby, and was plesently suprised. I got Leaf Green some time later, and decided to find out what from that generation I missed out on. Sice Emerald, I haven't missed a relase date.

I can never find fault with it too. No matter how many legendary's they add, no matter what types they mix, no mater what the evil team calls it's self, I can't find fault with it.

I don't know what it is about Pokemon that keeps me asking for more, but i'm glad I do.

Back