• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Any other adult players on here?

Years
    Turned 18 this month, and I've been playing since RB. I guess I'll never stop...
    I do sometimes have phases in which I don't play any Pokemon at all, but I always return to it, always.

The Cynic

♥ These Perfect Abattoirs ♥
    Years
    I'm 19. Played Pokemon Red, Yellow and then Silver and went off it for a while. 2007 I picked up Emerald by chance and loved it! I managed to obtain FireRed which reminded me of the charm of the originals. Then splurged my cash on Diamond, Pealr and eventually Platinum and recently bought HeartGold. I've lost the original 3 that first got me into pokemon but it matters not. I enjoy all the games I have, with the exception of HeartGold which became tedious and dull after the 1st play-through. I eagerly anticipate Black and White.

Hypno

OT: Eggaro
    Years
    19 here, and me and most of the people that live on the floor that I do in the dorms play too (18-20 years.) its a blast when we get together when we don't find a party to go to, grab some beers and do a Tournament using PBR and a big screen...s*** goes down.

Back