• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Any other way to use DarMAXitan without Gardevoir??

Professor_Jiro

New Authority
Years
    • Seen Jul 4, 2012
    DarMAXitan without Gardevoir?

Is there Any other way to maximize darMAXitan attack without Gardevoir? She is more expensive and rare than I would like right now. So are there any other substitutes or similar effects I could get to boost darMAXitan? Note that I still want it to be affordable.

Also, I have 2 Cinccino from next destinies that seem amazing. I wanna use those along with the darmanitan psychic. And Victini, though id like the 100 damage one instead of the star one.

Last edited:

Professor_Jiro

New Authority
    Years
    • Seen Jul 4, 2012
    Oh nice. I do have one of those. ooh and I could use double rainbow! I could get 4 for the price of 1 gardevoir. Thanks for the tip

Raikou Trainer

Competitive Pokemon TCG player
    Years
  • Oh nice. I do have one of those. ooh and I could use double rainbow! I could get 4 for the price of 1 gardevoir. Thanks for the tip
    Gardevoir's Ability does not work with Double Rainbow Energy, because Gardevoir's Ability specifically refers to basic Psychic Energy. DRE is a Special Energy card, so it does not get the bonus.

Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2015
    For darmaxitan, double rainbow and double colourless have the same effect. It only cares about each "energy", so both of those cards provide two energy. If by maximize you mean have as much energy attached to it as possible so you have a better chance at doing damage, you could just use emboar's inferno fandango ability. It can attach any fire energy you have in your hand directly to any pokemon, which is fine because darmanitan's attack can use any type of energy. It comes in a tin, too. Of course, it doesn't hurt to have the double energies in there as well. And you definitey need victory star victini, though I think you mentioned that already.

Back