• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Any rom hackers out there?? Does anyone know how to add Player dialog in Pokémon games X/Y sum/moon etc.

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2021
    In the 'story text' section of PK3ds does anyone know how the Player dialog entries work? Like in one entry some one asks you a question or whatever and below it theres two entries for the players dialog options. does anyone know how to add more dialog options? i wanna make more options and make the dialog branch, with more responses to your dialog. but i can't for the life of me find out how, i've looked and asked everywhere and nobody seems to know anything about this. like, what's the deal with that?

Years
    In the 'story text' section of PK3ds does anyone know how the Player dialog entries work? Like in one entry some one asks you a question or whatever and below it theres two entries for the players dialog options. does anyone know how to add more dialog options? i wanna make more options and make the dialog branch, with more responses to your dialog. but i can't for the life of me find out how, i've looked and asked everywhere and nobody seems to know anything about this. like, what's the deal with that?

Hey, so I moved your thread here, since this is the correct place to ask hack-related questions. Hopefully someone can answer you!

Back