• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anybody a fan of Yu-Gi-Oh?

IDIE

I am ready to pimp!
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Sc
    • Seen Jun 23, 2009
    Hello:

Im a major fan of Yu-Gi-Oh, first things first, sorry if I shouldn't post threads like this.

Let's talk about Yu-Gi-Oh here.

IDIE

I am ready to pimp!
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Sc
    • Seen Jun 23, 2009
    Uhm interesting, it's a pretty cool game. To bad all tournaments are cancelled....

Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2009
    Used to be for about 4 years.
    But then i moved up to Secondary School and started to find it boring.
    It's still an awesome game though.

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen yesterday
    I'm a bit like the above poster, but 3 years instead. I decided to buy my last pack a bit ago, and bought a tin as a farewell... I prefer the old cards, if I'm honest. Requires more... I don't know...

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    I used to be great at it, but around the time GX came out YGO lost all its fame outside of video games (and now even that's starting to dwindle). I've still got my cards on my top shelf though, just in case. xD

DarknessSneasel

Master of Dark
    Years
    I'm a fan. I hated the GX anime but i watch the 5d anime well the subbed version. Ive jsut made a whole new deck now and IDIE what to do mean all tornamuents are canceeled there just been the fortune tour?

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    Umm...yeah, for most practical reasons you could call this place PC's YGO section these days, so yes, our regulars are all YGO fans to some degree, myself included.

I don't have actual cards (expensive hobby to keep, not to mention few people to play against), but I do play it through the magic of the DS and a surprisingly comprehensive YGO emulator I've come across.

The game appeals to me, though I'm not quite sure why. Most likely because it's so complicated. *shrug*

Lana.

*spin*
    Years
    I love the trading cards, and my dragon deck has several rare cards I traded an arm and a leg for. I can't imagine selling my cards just yet, though I can find just about no one to play with. I played the PC games just about everyday until I lost them.

Yeah. I'm a fan xD
    [FONT=&quot][/FONT]

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    I still keep my deck of Zombie cards, but there isn't anyone to ever play with :|

( King of the Skull Servants, ftw )

Captain Blue

Blue the Justice
    Years
    After seeing Season Zero and The Abridged Series, my interest in the series bounced right back up. I'm back to working with the cards. I'm not a good duelist, as making my own strategies is really difficult, but with a little help in deck building and strategy, I'll be good enough for things like CARD GAMES, or any other YGO RP threads that get made...speaking of which, I've been considering making one for quite some time, but I feel that, with CARD GAMES still going, it would be in bad tastes.

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
    I have some cards in real life. Sometimes my brother likes to waste hundreds of dollars buying cards, so I just take some of his and call them my own. I never actually spend my own money on it.

Eh, some of the cards have cute names or pictures, so I keep them too.

I don't play them that often though.

varial295

A pokemon researcher
    Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2010
    ive got a dark deck sort of
    well i started playing just a couple weeks ago again
    so call me and we should duel

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen yesterday
    Actually, disregard what I said. I still duel occasionally. I have an idea about using Skype with my webcam, but I don't think it will work well.

Eletj

Once Eletj, Always Eletj
    Years
    I'm an avid player, and have been for a quite a few years. I've got a Zombie deck, which is fun. And Marxvile, if you need help with your idea, Ive got Skype. I've seen people duel via webcam before, it works.

Harry Blue5

I vill suck your Electricity..
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2011
    When I was younger my friend would always ask to play. I got really bored of it. Then one day I decided to read the effects, rather than just play with the monsters attack (for some reason I always got bad and weak cards while he got the greatest). Upon being utterly thrashed in the game, he somehow got tired of it and never wanted to play me again. I wonder why?

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I'm a Yugioh fan.

Actually, a pretty big one. xD

I like the anime/manga, as well as the card game. However, I rarely duel in real life. I play an online game called Duel Monsters Unlimited, so yeah.. You can always find a duel, make any deck you want, and it's free. ;D

Down with spending hundreds of dollars on cards!

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I love Yu-Gi-Oh a hell of a lot. It isn't as fun as it used to be (mostly because none of my friends want to play in real life) but I have come across an awesome online game called DMO. I play against online friends sometimes, and I keep up with the latest games and whatnot, but that's about it. I haven't purchased any cards in over four years.

Damn, I really do miss the days when everyone loved Yu-Gi-Oh. We used to have tournaments in school, and everyone so often we'd wager money on who'd win. Good times.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    I support the series ever since the very beginning, but it hasn't been the same (the anime).

I have a main deck consists of warriors, magicians, and warrior. I also have a beta-deck that is full of zombies. (Lol)

Once, people try their best to steal my cards, now, they usually come by to give me theirs. It's really sad...

Back