• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anybody LOOOOVE meganium?

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Chairman Kaga said:
    I've actually never used Sceptile...actually the only grass pokemon I ever used successfully was Tropius...the thing is, grass is rarely ever paired with anything other than poison, and when they're paired with other things, they usually loose most of their grass attacks, and some don't even learn any good grass attacks...Tropius was able to learn Fly, making him halfway useful...I also really liked magical leaf, that was a great new attack...I just hope the 4th gen has some good grass types ._.;;

Oh, and cute avatar Kairi ^^;; Sakura, right?
    Mmhmm! Glad you like it. ^_^

Meganium I think worked better before EVs, since it didn?t have to balance it?s defense to be a wall, oh yeah, and there was no brick break. x.x

yay!boromir

Expect the unexpected
    Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Jun 14, 2006
    Meganuim is a good pokemon. I had one in crystal. She was a trusted member of my team.

Intuition

Overwhelming boredom
    Years
    I never had a Meganium.. So I don't know how strong it is, so I don't 'love' Meganium :D, glad u like a certain pokemon though!

~*Silent Tattsu*~

Has gone~
    Years
    I adore Meganium ^__^ She's my favourite full evolution starter. I don't really care for how strong or how powerful her Attack list is. I just find her a adorable and Dinosaur like Pokemon that seems like a gentle giant n.n()() I chose Chickorita the first time i played Silver and i raised her intill she was a Meganium. I guess its her colours and personality that make me like her!

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2008
    I personally prefer bayleef. It just looks nicer.
    :paranoid: umm...ehh...see ya. *runs off*

fangle spangle

aint it cute
    Years
    meganiums are alright, never really used them much as im a bit partial to my victreeble

iveechan, im guessing from a couple of posts i've seen of yours, your a bit of an animal lover, right?

Back