• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

1st Gen Anybody still significantly playing Red/Blue/Yellow ?

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
    Years
    I still play Blue and Yellow to this day! On Blue my whole party is level 100, except Alakazam and Chansey. Alakazam is on levl 92 while Chansey is level 88. Most of my team on Yellow is gone, except Pikachu, which knows Surf, and Charizard. I think I still have my Golem...

moments.

quixotic
    Years
    I am considering getting back into the old games because I never really beat them. That is catching all the Pokemon.
    Now determined to fix my mistakes, I am going to try and completely beat the game, really just to see what happens and for my own satisfaction!

Mr. Pokemon

Still rockin' the DS Phat
    Years
    I think I've mentioned it a million times already but I'm replaying Crystal - but I'm not bothering to train any Pokemon besides my starter. :P

Keruri

Espeon Lover
    Years
    I just got a ROM of pokemon green, in translated english XD it's the funniest thing ever. None of the phrases are anywhere near what they should be. "tackle" becomes "go all out", etc.

Back