• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spinoff/Mobile Anyone caught any official non community day shinys?

Days
    • Seen May 8, 2024
    My first shiny was a ponytail on my original file. I caught a random shiny Scyther today on my backup file. Was the ponyta and Scyther full odds? I'm also curious if anyone found random shinies in the wild in Pokemon go.

Days
    • Seen May 8, 2024
    That's quite interesting. Most shinies I find are in isolated areas. Like the blue ponyta in the middle of no where on the road.
    A bunch! My most recent ones are a shiny Yanma, Yungoos, and my first Furfrou. Don't think any of these have boosted odds?
    Does Pokemon go do this on purpose? The red Scyther I found was a place I go every weekend so it's special to me now on a Wednesday of all days.

Years
  • That's quite interesting. Most shinies I find are in isolated areas. Like the blue ponyta in the middle of no where on the road.

Does Pokemon go do this on purpose? The red Scyther I found was a place I go every weekend so it's special to me now on a Wednesday of all days.
    What do you mean by on purpose? There isn't an increased chance to find more shinies if you recently got one or anything. But some species have increased odds, not entirely sure why. Like Bronzor. I have like 5 of them lol.

Back