• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anyone collect Pokemon Toys/Figures? I'm making cutoms

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2010
    Does anyone collect pokemon toys and figures? I have always wanted super poseable Pokemon figures ever since the original cartoon aired years back. Sadly, no toy companies ever made nice figures that were poseable enough. Since no good figures have been made, I'm going to try my hand at making some myself. I am going to use Revoltech style joints for these figures so they will be extremely poseable. I think I am going to do the outfits from the original cartoon. I want to start with Ash, Misty, and Mewtwo because he is the ultimate baddie.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • I used to have those small Pokemon figures before I gave them away (didn't really care about the brand). I also had Pokemon keychains, with a small Poke Ball that they can fit in to. Recently, I got a light-up Togepi keychain from one of my teachers, but I didn't get it out of its packaging yet.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • No, but I honestly would if they made figures of the trainers from the games. Leaf/Blue from FR/LG would be awesome.

Figures of the Pokemon themselves ever really interested me, for whatever reason.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    I never had figures, because my parents never let me. Cards on the other hand, I had over 700 :3

Katie_Q

Pokemon master in the making
    Years
  • I used to have over 50 figurines but gave most of them away when I wasn't interested in playing wituh them anymore. I have about 11 left now. Including my awesome skitty keychain <3

Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2011
    I still collect. I have over 150 figurines in my glass case so far. Mostly from the Pokeball candy containers and from figure vending machines.

Neelh

i am so win lol!!1! :P
    Years
  • Two from Pokeball Candy Containers, LE Pikachu and Heatran. They sell them at the sweet shop on the other side of the bridge!

Back