• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anyone from NC?

Flaming Torchic

HalOWNED!
Years
  • ANTI-SPAM GUN said:
    Sorry but she was booted out last week.

I think you are mistaking Dianad with latoya, I was just watching Idol yesterday, and Diana is still in it.

Anyways, I don't like the idea of giving this guy his own special day, what makes him so deserving of a day to his own? Why not other people in the world who have done better things for this country? I personally son't see how he earned it as well, since all he did was compete on AI. =\ It's not like he helped revolutionize this generation. o_O'

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • Woot! Go Diana DeGarmo...I'm rooting for her, she rocks...

Jasmine Trias has been in for far too long...she can't sing like Fantasia and Diana, yet the freaky guys who vote on the hope that if she wins they'll put her in videos dressing her like Britney Spears are keeping her in...darnit this is a singing competition, and not many people realize that anymore -_-;;

Clay Aiken's awesome...I like him because he's not perfect and yet he's still found success...how often does that happen? I don't think he needs a day all to himself, but it's not hurting anyone *shrug*

And Clay IS adding to the world by his great voice...admit it, isn't it so much better than all the other pop stars these days who are famous for their looks and not their voice? Clay is the way the music industry should be--a focus on voice, not image. He's the greatest singer in a long time, and on top of it all a nice person, which is a rarity in the music industry these days...don't be so down on him, everybody, he's an asset to music as a whole...

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
  • I'm a big Clay fan, he proves you don't have to be good-looking to make it big.

I like Jasmine Trias, you have to admit that earlier she was definitely the best singer, and I think she is the one with the most potential. I can't stand Fantasia's voice. She sounds like a half-strangled chipmunk.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • Jasmine was definitely better earlier in the competition, but then again, almost everyone was good with people like JPL and John Stevens and Camile Velasco still in the competition...I personally like Diana because she seems normal, she seems like a real person unlike the other two. Fantasia is a powerhouse but I don't like her attitude sometimes...I really should have voted some for Diana tonight, the judges were being awfully mean to her, but I decided to get on the net instead ._.

John Denver

Banned
    Years
  • I haven't watched any of American Idol three, nor do I really intend to...I mean, clay Aiken is a really good singer and all, I have no quarrels with him as a man or anything...

But WITH would north caroLINA pass a DAY to honor HIM for no real REASON!??!

meh...BOO ya!

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    I want diana to win i dont like the "atitude" That fantasia gives off but if latoya was still on she would have won for sure.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    ya well 3 of the top 3 singers were in the bottom 3 that week and you know latoya would have won if she stayed....thank god she dident...

Back