• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

anyone here 16 or older?

Old_School16

Illegal Alien
    Years
    I was just wondering...because when you get to high school everyone expects that everyone is not into pokemon any more....but guess what? WRONG!!! I know there are high schoolers on this forum that feel the same way....so post here if you've been with the greatest cartoon since it came out in america....

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Old_School16 said:
    I was just wondering...because when you get to high school everyone expects that everyone is not into pokemon any more....but guess what? WRONG!!! I know there are high schoolers on this forum that feel the same way....so post here if you've been with the greatest cartoon since it came out in america....
    I am in high school and I like it but I am in 9th grade.Some of my classmates do too..Shouldnt this be in pokemon general.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    I'm sixteen, and I've seen pokemon since day one. xD We even got the tape thingy. xD I still love pokemon, but I think my love for it have been... smothered? >.>;

Years
    Heh, I was already in high school by the time I started liking pokemon. XD I was 15, and in 10th grade, and I've liked it ever since the show first came out in the US...

Now I'm nearly 22, and I still like pokemon. Probably not nearly as much as I did years ago (since I usually can't be bothered to watch the show anymore, and actually like other shows more than it), but I still like the games and the pokemon themselves. :P

PsiUmbreon

Proud Dark-Type
    Years
    yeah... I like Pokemon and I'm just out of high school... ever since I started liking it, I've never quit and have remained loyal. Just because a person grows older doesn't mean they gotta stop liking stuff, ya know...

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    i'm 16 and i've been into it since the week blue version came out. no shame in liking pokemon in high school whatsoever.

[Technya]

Chick in riot gear!
    Years
    Heck I'm 19 and I have been watching the anime and playing the games ever since they first came out, I even own several of the movies and a few plushies. Just because you get older it doesn't mean you have to start thinking about jobs, or start wearing suits and stuff. As long as Pok?mon is around I'll stick by it ^_^

FullMetalPipsqueak

What Goes Here?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2011
    I actually stopped watching the show in 2000 cause it got gay. I personally think it is one of the worst animes. That is my opinion. I think the games are great to play and hack but I would go as far to say the anime is the best anime ever.

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
    I am 29 and a hardcore Pokefan. I will always love the show and never quit watching I own all the seasons that are out on VHS or DVD and the first 7 movies on DVD

blueguy

No capitalization required. ;D
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 20, 2013
    I'm 14, and have liked the stuff since it came out. I kind of strayed from it for a while, but it's like a secret guilty pleasure that I come back to. Namely a guilty pleasure since it isn't "what's hot" right now, and typically, in the eyes of many, being 14 is too old. Heck, their are college people here. ...

fireflie

Self Declared Genius
    Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2005
    I lhave remained loyal(maybe excessively)but I hate it when people make fun of me for liking it.But I just ignore them.

Back