• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anyone Interested in Launching a New Fansite?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Mar 19, 2014
    I recently started a small gaming network called Bodhum which acts as a portfolio of different video game fansites.

I'm wondering if anybody here would want to launch a new fansite about any game? Not even necessarily Pokemon related.

I currently manage the whole network and I'm responsible for all the major "backend" stuff. I have money to pay for a domain name, web hosting, and I can also code the website(HTML5/CSS3/JS). However I'm REALLY bad with 2 specific areas:

1) graphics & web design
    2) writing content

I can easily code a web design into HTML/CSS but I'm not so great with Photoshop. Also I don't know a lot about any particular game series - I grew up more on the SNES era. But I love video games! And I feel like fansites are such a beautiful dedication to these games.

When people can google search for a particular game and find these websites with tips/tricks it's such a great feeling. That's the purpose of Bodhum IMO.

If anybody has any personal ideas for a fansite they'd like to launch off please don't hesitate to PM me. You can also send me an e-mail directly from the Bodhum contact page. Or just post in this thread :)

Cheers guys!

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • This forum is for posting hand-drawn art so I'm afraid you are in the completely wrong place. Check in Computers and Technology!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back