• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anyone Interested in Launching some Video Game Fansites?

Years
    • Seen Mar 19, 2014
    Hey I threw up a different thread in "art & discussion", mod told me to move it over here to draw more attention.

Basically I want to put together a bunch of game fansites, forums, blogs, mobile apps, and other digital resources for different titles. Obviously Pokemon would be a huge topic - but also Final Fantasy, Dragon Quest, Katamari, Harvest Moon(?)

I do web development so I can definitely handle the frontend HTML5/CSS3/JS along with some PHP/MySQL. I'm also willing to cover all the domain costs, along with figuring out web hosting. Actually myself and a friend setup a small gaming network called Bodhum which we're using to keep all the projects together. We also setup a private forum on Bodhum so that it's easier communicating with other staff, sharing ideas/artwork/code/whatever.

So in truth I just want to hear any possible ideas! Cool domain names, new forums maybe? Anything worth investing some time into we can definitely handle the hosting and marketing.

Shoot me a PM if you want to chat personally, or get in touch via e-mail through the Bodhum contact form. Or just share ideas in this thread! I'm happy to hear anything and everything :D

Last edited:
    Back