• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anyone love lucario?

Sardonix

::Divinity AllSpark Holder::
Years
  • I like Lucario. I ran Platinum with him and the rest of my team. He's Lv.100 now and just as strong as ever. He's one of the few 4th gen Pokemon that I actually really like along with Luxray and Infernape.

Lua

dharma bum
    Years
  • yes! i love his character in the movie, it wasnt too dorky as pokemon movies go....
    and his wee thing with aaron was cute :3

haha he's a babe, when he was revealed i was like *mine.MINE!*
    i wish i had a lucario.id feed it and walk it and train it to fetch my paper.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
  • What's so wrong with being popular? If Lucario never was that popular and unique, he'll probably be as popular as a Paris.

He's a good sweeper, and Aura Sphere is an amazing move. I don't know why GameFreak gave Lucario Dragon Pulse as one of his move, though.

Captain Riolu

Ace Detective
    Years
  • I don't know why GameFreak gave Lucario Dragon Pulse as one of his move, though.

He has all of the "pulse" moves, due to his unique aura nature, like Dark Pulse, Dragon Pulse, and Aura Sphere (which is Pulse Bomb in Japanese)

The Japanese names can also be read as "wave" instead of "pulse", which fits his movie title as the Wave Guiding Hero.

Steelix8

The Undertaker
    Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2014
    I think Lucario is a silly pokemon, personally. A bipedal dog that shoots his soul at you? C'mon....

:P

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    I honestly wish I could like Lucario, but the design IMO is just…ew. I wouldn't imagine that giant spike to look good on any pokemon.
    Why is it even steel type? I see nothing steel about it other than that huge eyesore on its chest.
    It's quite possibly the most disappointing pokemon that can represent a jackal, and a jackal is a mediocre animal at that.

But I will not deny that it is very strong and deadly when put in teams.

Years
  • Lucario is defiantly one of my favourite Pokémon, he's my main on Brawl and I have a fully trained one on both my Diamond and Platinum games (Special and Physical sweepers respectively) . He'd be huggable if not for the chest spike.

Okami Chi

El Guitar Man~
    Years
  • I love him. Just look at my profile pictures. Heck, he is my second best on Brawl. I spent the time to get a legit shiny of one.

PachiPachi

The Pachirisu freak!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 3, 2011
    Lucario's my second favourite Pokemon (after Pachirisu)! I got a riolu in a trade and it evolved and it rocks! Zoroark will never take it's place!!

Okami Chi

El Guitar Man~
    Years
  • Zoroark is essentially the new Lucario.

Lucario is cool, but Riolu is a little better.
    True, but I don't like Zoroark as much because of that ponytail. It kind of kills it for me. I like Lucario because is he based of an Egyptian Jackal. That's why a named one of mine Anubis. (Oh and Lucario's Jamaican Hair *lol* is awesome. It's like the second coming of Bob Marley...or just Bob Marley's dog.)

-Okami

Coin

Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2010
    Lucario has gotten SOOOO much fame.
    I used to like him, but he's more of a fad now, and everyone thinks he's the strongest pokemon ever. To be honest, he's extremely weak compared to some of the others.

Agent Clank

Bye PC
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2011
    Lucario is So Awesome I've Watched About Every Amv on You-Tube He's My Favorite Pokemon

Okami Chi

El Guitar Man~
    Years
  • Ugh, come on. I love Lucario, but about every Lucario AMV fails on Youtube. There might be like 3-10 good ones out of the 10 million others. AMV's are only good if done in Vegas.

-Okami

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    Lucario has gotten SOOOO much fame.
    I used to like him, but he's more of a fad now, and everyone thinks he's the strongest pokemon ever. To be honest, he's extremely weak compared to some of the others.

Yeah... like Uber Pokemon. =P

AmitieFan985

Let's Drill!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2011
    I personally love Lucario. It's my second favorite Pokemon and I do agree about it being too overrated.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • To be honest, I don't have strong opinions of Lucario one way or another. It's one of those Pokemon I never got around to using, and I probably won't end up using it anytime soon.

I will say that its large movepool makes it quite unpredictable in wi-fi battles.

Back