• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anyone seen School Days? o_O

Teh Blazer

Divider of Zero
    Years
    Just prepare to be freaked out Rapidash. FREAKED OUT.

I find it interesting how the parents never came in. That took out a bit of realism in it.

Rapidash

Firefly Class.
    Years
    Ok, so i'm on episode 4. And, even though she's not a main character, I think I'm terrified of Setsuna

I'm finding it a really strange series actually. Gonna keep watching and try finish it in the next couple of days.

Years
    God i thought FMA was brutal. o_0

Personally i have never seen the series all the way through. I had heard whisperings of the last episode on here, and how downright horrifying it was, so i watched the UNCUT last episode on youtube. It was revolting.

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
    Years
    God i thought FMA was brutal. o_0

Personally i have never seen the series all the way through. I had heard whisperings of the last episode on here, and how downright horrifying it was, so i watched the UNCUT last episode on youtube. It was revolting.
    You're watching it out of context. The main character was a complete jerk and pretty much deserved everything that happened, or at least that's what you're supposed to feel within the context of the series.

Mcguinness3

AnimeFreak and Pokélover.
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 22, 2016
    Oof, im on episode 3 at the moment and it seems pretty generic to me, guess i'll have a surprise in store :o (PS i refuse to read past the first post due to spoilers, will post back when im done watching! :P)

Years
    You're watching it out of context. The main character was a complete jerk and pretty much deserved everything that happened, or at least that's what you're supposed to feel within the context of the series.

That be true, but still i don't think being a jerk or whatever warrants that:

Spoiler:

revelp8

My mohawk is on fiiiyaaaa!
    Years
    *shudders* i regret reading the manga, cause the anime series was just outright BORING.

pretty much the same thing though, jerk main char, and the 2 girls were annoying as $%^. ending...disturbing.

how they categorize this as SCHOOL LIFE is beyond me. I hear the VN is completely off its rocker though...

jmadude

Keybledar43
    Years
    lol I remember the reason why I watched this is because I read a review online that said that it was about a girl with a crush on a guy helps the same game get hooked up with another girl. At first I thought it was some kind of angsty romance with a happy ending (how wrong that turned out to be). I remember that after watching it I expected all the other animes I watched to have at least one character killed.

Nathaniel.

is here
    Years
    • Seen Sep 9, 2012
    An ending that gave me countless nightmares, characters that were very generic; at first, though, and a very cliche storyline..so what did I think of it? To be completely honest, I quite enjoyed it. notice the contradiction.

Back