• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

1st Gen Anyone still play R/B/Y?

Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2013
    I could never stop playing these games. I sometimes restart them for challenges but usually I just like going through my box to see what I forgot I had.

Seeds Horizon

Gotta love that feeling~
    Years
  • I used to play my Yellow every now and then, up to about two years ago..Then when I moved it got lost in a box or drawer somewhere..WHERE ARE YOU PIKACHUUUU! *cries* Though it will eventually turn up, and then ill no life it ;D

Diablerie

Exceptionally Adequate
    Years
  • I don't really play Red or Blue any more, as FireRed and LeafGreen are basically just newer, better versions, but I do play Yellow every now and then, mainly cos I like having all three starters. :D

Years
    • Seen Jul 4, 2013
    I have 4 copies of Blue 5 of Red and 3 of Yellow. All complete 100%
    I have 2 copies of each Gold Silver and Crystal. All complete 100%

Every once in a while when I get bored of playing the new generation pokemon I go back and restart these.

2Cool4Mewtwo

Pwning in Ubers since 1996.
    Years
  • I have pokemon blue that I bought over 10 years ago... I play it when I feel like exploiting glitches on it, especially MISSINGNO. and their variations. Using glitch moves are awesome too :P

Missingno.JPG

(the picture above I found it somewhere on the internet)

Kamikl

Elite 4
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2012
    Hell yeah. I think that R/B/Y were the 2nd best pokemon series. 1st space is reserved for G/S/C. I love playing R/B/Y at the same time.. I mean I play all 3 on my PC and see which one finishes first or which one gets the highest stats/ levels at the end of the game. It's never stopped being interesting.

Back