• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spinoff/Mobile Anyone still playing?

Days
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023
    I installed Unite in June for my friend and played like two or three matches with him. Then he uninstalled it so did I. Before that, i used to play Mobile Legend and loved to play as Tank and Support. So, it's kind of habit now of using only Tank or Support type characters in other games too including Unite.

So, if anyone is new to this game, and want an Support teammate, tell me. I'd like to play it again but with someone, not alone.

Hi Sami! I'm not new to the game but I'll play with you if you want. I've gotten to the top rank or whatever it's called a few times when I was actively playing, but I haven't touched the game in a long time.

Days
    • Seen Aug 8, 2023
    Cool...i'll install tonight, then i will share my IGN. i don't remember my ign now.

Back