• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spinoff/Mobile Anyone still playing?

Years
  • I've found that a lot of my friends moved on from Unite in the last half year, myself included. I'm not sure if I want to get back into it right now, maybe in the future though.

Are you still playing?

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • I've found that a lot of my friends moved on from Unite in the last half year, myself included. I'm not sure if I want to get back into it right now, maybe in the future though.

Are you still playing?

I honestly haven't started playing this. I have a huge backlog of games, both Pokemon and non-Pokemon. I already find myself jumping between SwSh, BDSP, PLA, and LGPE on the Switch alone.

Is Pokemon Unite worth getting into in 2022?

Years
  • I honestly haven't started playing this. I have a huge backlog of games, both Pokemon and non-Pokemon. I already find myself jumping between SwSh, BDSP, PLA, and LGPE on the Switch alone.

Is Pokemon Unite worth getting into in 2022?

I haven't played in months still honestly. Love some of the outfits but it's a little too pressuring with asking for payments to me, the outfits are super pricey, there's a battle pass, paid currency etc. Got exhausting quickly. If you don't mind seeing that and are okay with the possibility of bad teammates screwing up your matches then it's worth a try. But mobas aren't for me so I'm not surprised I didn't stick with it. :x

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • I've completely lost all interest in this game and have stopped playing. I don't know I just stopped having fun and quickly gave up after a few months. There's too many Pokemon now to choose from and I'd rather just play Cafe Remix. =/

Ghyst

Rowlet Enthusiast
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023
    I love Pokémon Unite and it's one of my favorites. I main Decidueye usually due to the fact that Rowlet is my favorite pokémon

Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2023
    I used to play on launch and a few months after that as a Support Main. But I eventually stopped playing due to an unlucky loss streak that I never mentally recovered from. :)

Years
  • I only started playing Unite yesterday and it seems alot of fun I am playing Single player off line mode won't be purchasing any passes or outfits I had no interest in Unite until a friend was playing it and let me have a go and I liked it and downloaded it but don't think I will be playing it constantly just now and again but I do like it.

budube

Hi I'm Cube
    Years
    • Age 24
    • She / They
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    I used to play on launch and a few months after that as a Support Main. But I eventually stopped playing due to an unlucky loss streak that I never mentally recovered from. :)

Oh playing solo as a Support is very gross. My recommended Pokémon for that is Eldegoss or Mime tho.

I went back to play like one week ago with some friends. It's not as enraging as it was at first, but that's mostly because we don't tend to touch ranked mode alone anymore, so we mostly play quick or standard battles.

Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2023
    Hey there! I totally feel you on the struggle of playing solo as a support. Eldegoss and Mime are great choices for sure!

Years
    • Seen Oct 7, 2023
    I was debating about joining the game myself. A Youtuber I watch a lot convinced me to get started even though I wasn't interested in it at the start.

Years
  • I've just downloaded the game and I've been having a lot of fun! I'm not sure what the game was like before, but I'm enjoying it as it is. It's much simpler than other MOBAs I've played but I love that about it. And that I can play on my phone so when travelling for work like right now, it's awesome!

Days
    • Seen Aug 8, 2023
    I installed Unite in June for my friend and played like two or three matches with him. Then he uninstalled it so did I. Before that, i used to play Mobile Legend and loved to play as Tank and Support. So, it's kind of habit now of using only Tank or Support type characters in other games too including Unite.

So, if anyone is new to this game, and want an Support teammate, tell me. I'd like to play it again but with someone, not alone.

Back