• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anyone wish traveling were as easy as in the PokeWorld?

Whitefire321

Person that sprites. Woo hoo.
Years
  • myumyumyu.

in the anime, it can be used to go where-ever. i think like Fly; wherever you've been to before you can return/go to.

like, Home. Then, Walmart. Ive been to Walmart before. Poof. Im there.

We dont have PCs IRL, lol?

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    myumyumyu.

in the anime, it can be used to go where-ever. i think like Fly; wherever you've been to before you can return/go to.

like, Home. Then, Walmart. Ive been to Walmart before. Poof. Im there.

We dont have PCs IRL, lol?

For reference, in the manga it doesn't work for long distances or places that they don't know, just "out of battle". I would imagine that Teleport, if translated to real life, would take you to the closest known hotel/hospital or your home.

Whitefire321

Person that sprites. Woo hoo.
    Years

Please, let me use my imagination here. I've kinda deserted Pokemon for awhile and went off to dragcave, so my logic now comes from there. [which is actually fused with pokemon what with the 'places where you've already been' thing]

In my little world of fantasy, one can teleport wherever.

EDIT: *cough*

Other than teleporting... i guess for stuff like land/sea travel...

Land; any horse-like mon :\

Sea; anything non-violent and big enough to support a human. i guess that goes for 'land' too.... >.>

Last edited:

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • Since I can't work out for a really long time (thanks to my knee) I will need all the exercise I can get; if the real world was like the Pokemon games with the amount of traveling, then I wouldn't get my exercise.

:t354:TG

Hypdrill

The Great Hypdrill
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2012
    Only always!!!! I wish I could just walk out of my house and go from city to city

sherreamethyst

Dragonite's Momma
    Years
  • OHMAHGAWD. Everytime I watch the show I can't help but think I want to travel just like the characters. I love the scenery they get to see, plus no worries, and theyre probably always having fun. I love that they walk with friends to the next town, instead of taking a bus or a car. I think it would be awesome to have Brock/Cilan cooking delicious meals everyday while I sleep outside under the stars. That would be the greatest. I wish that they would make the scenery in the games more like the scenery in the anime, just so I could live a realistic Pokemon life for once...

Basculin

Dragonite Fan
    Years
  • I sometimes wish we had more freedom with the games.
    For instance: growing up, moving to a town for good, having a family, pokemon like in the game(they mean something besides just to battle).
    Don't get me wrong, I LOVE pokemon. If they keep it the way it is now, I won't mind.
    Just, it would be cool to have that option. (:

OHMAHGAWD. Everytime I watch the show I can't help but think I want to travel just like the characters. I love the scenery they get to see, plus no worries, and theyre probably always having fun. I love that they walk with friends to the next town, instead of taking a bus or a car. I think it would be awesome to have Brock/Cilan cooking delicious meals everyday while I sleep outside under the stars. That would be the greatest. I wish that they would make the scenery in the games more like the scenery in the anime, just so I could live a realistic Pokemon life for once...

I totally agree! I wish they would make it more like the tv show!

Last edited:

Osha_say_wott?!

osha osha
    Years
  • Hecks yeah~! I sometimes ponder how life would be if it were similar to the Pokemon world, specifically, being able to set out on a journey and travel. Nothing to hold you down, just being on an adventure, traveling from place to place with your friends. I can't help but to think how awesome of a life that would be.

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Yes, but I don't wish it'll be as easy as it can be 'cause probably it'll take down the fun too. :'x .. But hell yeah, Pokemon's are there to support you!

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    I wish I could just walk out of my house and go from city to city
    OHMAHGAWD. Everytime I watch the show I can't help but think I want to travel just like the characters. I love the scenery they get to see, plus no worries, and theyre probably always having fun. I love that they walk with friends to the next town, instead of taking a bus or a car. I think it would be awesome to have Brock/Cilan cooking delicious meals everyday while I sleep outside under the stars. That would be the greatest. I wish that they would make the scenery in the games more like the scenery in the anime, just so I could live a realistic Pokemon life for once...
    i totally agree! it would be awesome!!! :P

Back