• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ANYTHING YOU CAN DO I CAN DO BETTER~

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    I...can't say I've ever felt that. XD; I admire people but that doesn't necessarily make me jealous of them, I know I have my fair share of skills and that alone helps me get through pretty much anything.

This.

I don't think I have ever really felt compelled with jealousy over one of my friends and something they may have the ability to do that I cannot. Like said, we all have our own share of abilities or skills that others may not have, which makes us all unique. Sure there are things that others can do that I wish I was capable of, but I'm satisfied of what I have potential to do as well.

Except for Siggy and her amazing art skills, now that makes me completely jealous. J/K xD

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    Not exactly; I'm not that jealous type. I am usually the one who's applauding or encourage them to become better.

vanna.

I like sequins.
    Years
    I used to get jealous a lot when I was younger.
    But I just ditched the jealous tendencies,
    so it's very rare that I'm jealous now.
    And I must say it's much better :3

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
    Years
    No, because I am far superior aharharharharharhar *chokes*

Actually, I have never envied a single person, ever. I look at myself and see my own talents, and I'd rather utilize them rather than waste my time envying someone who can dance or cook.

OF COURSE THIS DOES NOT FREE ME FROM THE GRASP OF ADMIRATION OH HO HO HO!

On a somewhat unrelated note, I am usually the one squealing in the snotty voice, "ANYTHING YOU CAN DO I CAN TO BETTER~"

Last edited:

BUG♥CATCHER★BREEZE

Lurker from the deep
    Years
    No, I'm not really jealous of my friends. I wouldn't really want any of their talents. But I am jealous of my friend who can speak three languages (English, French and German). Sure, no one can understand a word I would say, but that's two free A's in those subjects in school. Also, people ask her how to say swear words in German. I would teach them to say that they're stupid etc. so they would be oh so oblivious.
    She's really to shy to avail of those skills.
    But other than that, no. I'm not one of those people who wants my friend's hair colour or style (which is pointless. I know so many curly haired people who have this obsession with straight hair, and straight haired people have an obsession with curling it. Redundant. )

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    Yes. I pretty much suck at everything I try to do. I have been sitting in a wheelchair for 7 moths, and just recently got standing again. My feet and arms are much weaker, so I'm embarrassed to throw in basketball and kick in soccer. The reason I was sitting in a wheelchair is because I have a disease called ME (Don't remember what it stands for) that makes me so tired after for example, a soccer match, that I have to lie in bedfor a week before I recover. Sucks to be me, but I know people in other places have it much worse.
    So yeah, I am jealous. XD

Years
    Well, i've no talent for anything, so i'm quite often jealous at others who have.
    Always getting 4s or 5s (german graduation system goes from 1 to 6, 1 being very good and 6 being ... not so good) in Art, Sports and Music while anyone else has 2s, that's quite annoying, and causes jealousy.

Fire2100

A Beginning Trainer
    Years
    My friends say that I'm an excellent person that knows a lot of information about the female. I know they don't because I heard that one of them slapped because they said the wrong thing to that girl. As so, I'm a good sweet talker and all, but my friend is a good mechanic, which I'm not. :)

Idiomorph

Pokémon Geneticist
    Years
    I tend to only be interested in befriending people who are significantly superior to me in at least one respect, so it's no surprise that I'm constantly envious of the people around me. My ex-boyfriend is the prime example, being a genius polyglot with regard to the languages of both humans and computers, in addition to academically, musically and socially talented. I also live constantly under the shadow of my estranged father, an infamous hacker and the founder of Wikileaks.

s0nido

turn up the engine
    Years
    By jealous, I mean that I wish I were like them. I wish I were more religious like my friends, who seem to be so sure of their life, and don't go on contemplations of our purpose here in life like I do.

I also wish I were more active and enjoyed sports like my friends do. But I don't think I will, since it seems that every time I try a sport, someone has to make it a pain for me and put me off of it. :[

Back